What are some healthy desserts?

That actually taste good.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• künefe waffle and baklava

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Not really healthy but pistachio ice cream. It's probably healthier than any other ice cream and it tastes good. Yogurt is healthier than ice cream and it tastes good. Fresh fruit is the healthiest and it tastes the best. I recommend pineapple and peach. My favourite fruits.

• ... healthy desserts... icky.

• Pomegranate. And if you tear the thin film off a piece of grapefruit, it's actually good. The thin transparent film on it is what makes them taste so sour. They're both good tasting and great for your health.

• Go berry picking put on vanilla I've cream or sherbet or sponge cake homemade ice cream , sherbet or sponge cake will be healthier than commercial made

• The majority of the fruits, yogurt and honey comb... dessert isn't really supposed to be healthy... it's supposed to be indulgent.

• I love fruit?

• Plain banana.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!