Have you eaten snake or drank snake wine?

People say it’s good for stamina. Is it just a tale?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lul the random shit they invent in China ^^

Snake wine, turtle blood, you name it. Traditional medicine has a load of questionable ingredients with questionable effects. But then many people believe it works for them ^^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I have eaten snake, and drank venom dropped in a shot before. Did not notice any boost of stamina

1|0
    0|0
  • Putting a piece of dinosaur bone in your tea is considered best for the morning. It is very refreshing and boosts stamina as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'v eaten snakes before , they're pretty good , better than deer and elk if their feeding on sage brush.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have eaten snake before but never had snake wine. I am not sure about the stamina thing I have never heard of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate rattlesnake once. It tasted like chicken. I didn't feel energetic or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drank poision once. Its really good for stamina and stuff. Dont wanna try that again

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is snake wine? Is that like snake shit or a snake gutted and filled with wine?

0|0
    0|0
  • No and never will
    There are other ways to increase stamina

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had snake and have never heard of snake wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've eaten snake

0|0
    0|0
  • I've eaten snake, but not drank snake wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • F**k no

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather just drink a redbull and not die

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes