Fast food; friend or foe?

Basically is fast food a good thing, or a bad thing? Tell me why you think so.
  • Friend (good thing)
    Vote A
  • Foe (bad thing)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are fat it's a bad thing, but if you get it occassionaly and it's well within your calorie allowance then it's fine. Like once a month I get a kfc after the gym and I consider it a friend.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its good for instant gratification however if you're like me, you will feel shitty in a little. it doesn't have any benefit. It can be tasty though at times lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Both

some people should avoid fast food though. Like people with slow metabolisms that make it harder for them to lose weight

If you're on a lunch break and you need something quick to eat it's always there. Especially if you havnt eaten anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Undoubtably a major factor in the growing obesity crisis. People say it's okay if eaten occasionally, but if you are capable of cooking, why bother wasting your money on processed food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a for, no friend would do so many horrible things to you. It's the worst kind of for because it acts like your friend to your face while the whole time secretly poisoning you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but horrible for you. Most people don't realize how bad most things are to eat like sugar. It's in everything but makes you inflamed internally

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quick and easy food. It's good for a busy schedule.

1|0
    0|0
  • always time for some chicken strips lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmm both really 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's make me vomit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Friend, I don't eat it often though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Terrible. I love it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it to death... actual death. Foe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes