What is your least favorite fruit?

Mine would have to be a tomato and pears

57

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It's hard for me to say since I don't really like any fruits. It's not that I'm against it it's just that I don't eat much
    So I would say strawberries (please don't hate me for saying that) and oranges

• I don't like fruity loops, i'm more the ableton guy😉

• Tomato is a vegetable.
    And lime

• Tomatoes is a a fruit. Fruits are typically sweet

• Tomatoes are a fruit as are beans, corn, bell peppers, peas, eggplant, pumpkins, cucumbers, squash and zucchinis, they are all fruits? That’s because, botanically speaking, fruits are the part of flowering plants that contain the seeds and are the means by which such plants disseminate those seeds. So even nuts are fruits. Grains, which are really just oversized seeds, are also fruits. Go figure but this is just a scientific fact!

• Okay well it's a vegetable. I always get the 2 mixed up because people used to correct me when I would call it a vegetarian

• Mine would have to me cantaloupe

• I don't like apples

• Probably plums.

What Girls Said 4

• Tomatoes, I like them not love them. Watermelon, it's good but my tongue is sore af after I'm done, and I start thinking " whoever thought it was a good idea to grow these must of been out of their freaking mind". Grapefruits are pretty bad. Cantaloupe, and any others I can't remember at the moment.

• Grapefruits taste awful. Also peaches. I hate peaches.

• Any melon
    Like cantaloupe, watermelon, honey dew, etc.
    Hate the smell and consistency of them.

• I love all friuts