Which sauce should I use for my Chicken curry?

Which sauce should I use for my Chicken curry?
  • Apricot and plum chutney mixed with jalapeno juice
    Vote A
  • Sweet pickles in a wasabi sauce
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow the apricot and plum chutney w/ jalapeño juice sounds amazing! Let me know which one you pick and how it turns out!!

0|2
    0|0
    • i will, i am the HUGEST foodie :)

• Show All
    • When i was married for a few years I played Mr Mum for my ex wife wanted to live her dream by pursuing her career. The joke with my three kids was, please please daddy I want more, or, or take away

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Make it yourself, my recipe is for a traditional chip shop style chinese curry sauce of you want to use it, we have made it this way for years and make a big batch and freeze it in small boxes to de-frost when needed
    Ingredients
    4 tsp cornflour or cornstarch
    2 tsp curry powder I use 3 but you can add more or less
    1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice Mix from the little jars
    1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
    1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
    1 tbs Butter
    2 tsp Soy Sauce
    3 tsp Chili Sauce
    240 ml chicken stock
    1 tsp Lemon Juice

Mix half the cornflour and all of the dry spices together in a small bowl
    Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the cornflour mixture and fry for a minute, stirring all the time looks and smells amazing.
    Turn the heat down and slowly start to add the stock a few spoons at a time stirring constantly. Make sure it is mixed each time before adding more.
    Place the reminder of the cornflour in a small bowl and add a few spoons of the stock to it. Mix well into like a paste then add to the pan of sauce, stirring.
    Add the remainder of the stock, the lemon juice, soy sauce, and stir. Cook for a few minutes, stirring all the time, making sure to carefully scrape the sides and bottom of the pan to get all the really nice sticky stuff in.
    Gently simmer the sauce it will thicken really quickly. If it thickens to much and runs away from you add a little water.
    Serve immediately with chips as a dip if the first time it is not hot enough add more curry powder next time or more chilli.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sauce is used to cook chicken curry as per original recipe.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't do spicy stuff. My digestive system can't handle that level of spicy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds yummy dude

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'm not a fan of spicy stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you cooking for an Indian, like FROM INDIA?

0|0
    0|0
  • Either sounds good. I would use both sauces

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes