A friend of mine just revealed to me that she eats her potato chips with chopsticks. Is she crazy or no?

Seriously. Who the eff eats potato chips with chop sticks.
  • Yeah that is crazy
    Vote A
  • No!! Who doesn’t eat potato chips with chopsticks?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One part of me is a little confused, but at the same time, I can understand her not wanting to get her hands all dirty. She probably uses chopsticks considering a fork/spoon wouldn't exactly work. A chopstick for chips may not be "normal," but I don't think it's wrong or anything of that sort.

It's like people who eat wings with a fork by scraping off the meat from the bone, or the people who get boneless wings for the specific reason of not getting their hands as messy. Some people just don't like messy foods.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My mum used to with a fork and she was insane.

Let me know when she starts doing the laundry completely nude (yup no underpants) in front of her 4 teenage sons and daughter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Skewed poll options.

There isn't anything wrong with what she is doing as it saves her from getting seasoning, salt and cheese crap all over her fingers which she'd have to lick off, which never really gets it all and you then waste more time going to wash your hands anyways.

I don't use them but I see the logic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who doesn’t want to get their hands greasy and salty... duh

0|2
    0|0
  • Lmao, I do this at my desk 💁‍♀️. I don’t like grease all over my keyboard.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../reece.JPG

1|0
    0|0
  • If i could handle chopsticks I would try now. I love potato chips but I hate how the spices stick to your fingers. You either have to clean them with a tissue or lick them all the time (not very effective) or you just can't use that hand for as long as you eat chips. So playing computer games while eating chips is not practically. Chopsticks could help

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of cool really good idea to learn how to control your chopsticks without breaking chip ,, ,, mmmmm ur page makes me hungry

0|0
    0|0
  • What? you eat them with your hands? puhleeease! http://i.imgur.com/H802hF1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its crazy. It slows down her rate of ingestion and might even help her to eat less before feeling satisfied. Also, She doesn't get oil/grease on her delicate little fngers

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell doesn't eat crisps with chopsticks? Jk, I never heard of that, but it is not that weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would prevent your hands from getting all greasy so it's not that weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it crazy but it's not the norm where I come from. It really is a minor thing a friend should be concerned with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that crazy to me I guess... I have seen many people do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever heard of that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf. I bet that person eats pizza with a toothpick

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Asian

1|0
    0|0
    • Never been to a Chinese restaurant?

• Show All
    • My brain cells...

Why is it always the one who isn't part of the ethnic group the same one who gets triggered?
      I've never been to a chinese restaurant yet many of my friends are Chinese and I certainly enjoy their company, I'm friends with Americans and I never eat McDonalds nor am I trying to join their culture of being obese.

• Because some people hate themselves lmao

• It's not that weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess she likes the challenge

0|0
    0|0
  • What.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy AF. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat m&m's with a spoon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I suppose that's the equivalent of eating a burger with a knife and a fork. I have used chopsticks only a couple of times in my life so I suck at eating with them. The idea of grabbing any food with chopsticks sounds thrilling xD

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, the poll non sarcastically says it's normal. In YO FACE

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat popcorn with my tongue. Like a dog. I don't know, never liked getting the salt on my hands

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin does it too. He doesn't like to touch his food with his hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • :0

that's taking sanitary measures to the extremes

0|0
    0|0
  • her hands won't get dirty lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe to avoid getting greasy fingers?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a smart way lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s the point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes