A friend of mine just revealed to me that she eats her potato chips with chopsticks. Is she crazy or no?

Seriously. Who the eff eats potato chips with chop sticks.
  • Yeah that is crazy
  • No!! Who doesn’t eat potato chips with chopsticks?

1021

Most Helpful Guy

• One part of me is a little confused, but at the same time, I can understand her not wanting to get her hands all dirty. She probably uses chopsticks considering a fork/spoon wouldn't exactly work. A chopstick for chips may not be "normal," but I don't think it's wrong or anything of that sort.

It's like people who eat wings with a fork by scraping off the meat from the bone, or the people who get boneless wings for the specific reason of not getting their hands as messy. Some people just don't like messy foods.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mum used to with a fork and she was insane.

Let me know when she starts doing the laundry completely nude (yup no underpants) in front of her 4 teenage sons and daughter.