Question for my fellow vegans, why did you go vegan?

All of these meat eaters coming on a question intended for vegans and talking $#@! only shows how insecure they are.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• The real reason is that my body dont handle meat thar well. I get bloted, gassy and I dont feel well. After I went vegan all that went away. After a while of the meat, like 5 months in I started to look at meat as body parts of something that used to be alive and then it became two reasons why im vegan.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was vegan for a month once but not at all for the animals. Cutting meat out of my diet made me feel a lot better (no bloating, stomachaches) and I could eat a ton without feeling overly full. I’ve recently transitioned to a pescatarian diet and I like it much better than being vegan.