Question for my fellow vegans, why did you go vegan?

Updates:
All of these meat eaters coming on a question intended for vegans and talking $#@! only shows how insecure they are.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The real reason is that my body dont handle meat thar well. I get bloted, gassy and I dont feel well. After I went vegan all that went away. After a while of the meat, like 5 months in I started to look at meat as body parts of something that used to be alive and then it became two reasons why im vegan.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was vegan for a month once but not at all for the animals. Cutting meat out of my diet made me feel a lot better (no bloating, stomachaches) and I could eat a ton without feeling overly full. I’ve recently transitioned to a pescatarian diet and I like it much better than being vegan.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Rule number one of vegan club: Tell everyone about vegan club.

0|3
    0|0
  • Being vegan ain't healthy and requires u to give up a lot of delicious food 😂 😂 😂

0|0
    1|1
    • Until you know about the subject, please keep quiet! You really are showing your ignorance!

• I'm a cook im gonna give you suggest
    dont be VEGAN it is incredibly unhealthy

0|1
    1|1
    • True.. 👍

• Show All
    • @juicyjessie i said im a cook by the way :) u have just information but i'm living with foods

• So you tell me what is unhealthy if I eat a balanced diet? What makes you think I am incapable of producing good food? You think I am unhealthy? Care to run a marathon with me? LOL!

• Once I had a mental breakdown I lost touch with reality

0|0
    0|0
  • Rule number 2 of vegans: animals are sentient creatures.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a vegan

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I am not vegan, just veggie. I have always been veggie since a small child. My family believes it is unnecessary for animals to die just to feed us. We do just fine on a veggie diet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah why? I love meatballs, I could never.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes