It is a coffe issue?

Is drinking a lot of coffee (2 times a day) bad for a girl’s body at the age of 16 year.. if it’s bad what would bs it’s effects later on the girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Caffeine is a diuretic. Just be sure you drink extra water to offset this to avoid dehydration. Also, be sure you're getting enough calcium in your diet, since you're likely substituting coffee where you may have had milk in the past. Are you drinking coffee because you're tired or just because you like coffee?

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes because im tired and somtimes because i like it

• Ah, ok. Everybody needs a little pick-me-up sometimes. I was just going to say to look for the cause if you were always tired, but plenty of people just enjoy coffee. Nothing wrong with that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's probably not a good idea. Caffeine tricks your body into waking up and giving you energy when what it really needs is enough of the right nutrients. So if you're still growing I'd switch to decaf. But even that will still stain your teeth. You could use a straw or something though to counteract that

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess.. do you know what can i do to unstain it?

• Teeth whiteners, good toothpaste... ask your dentist the next time you have an appointment and I'm sure he'll have some good ideas

• You're fine. Just don't add energy drinks to the routine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with 2 cups of coffee per day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible stained your teeth

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess.. do you know what can i do to unstain it?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes