It is a coffe issue?

Is drinking a lot of coffee (2 times a day) bad for a girl’s body at the age of 16 year.. if it’s bad what would bs it’s effects later on the girl?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Caffeine is a diuretic. Just be sure you drink extra water to offset this to avoid dehydration. Also, be sure you're getting enough calcium in your diet, since you're likely substituting coffee where you may have had milk in the past. Are you drinking coffee because you're tired or just because you like coffee?

• Sometimes because im tired and somtimes because i like it

• Ah, ok. Everybody needs a little pick-me-up sometimes. I was just going to say to look for the cause if you were always tired, but plenty of people just enjoy coffee. Nothing wrong with that.