Do you eat healthy?

Do you eat healthy?

3347

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I try, I really do. Effort-wise, I deserve an A+.
    In terms of my actual diet, however...
    Well, I dislike chocolate and I haven't had a sip of soda or any kind of sweet beverage since I was in grade school, so I've got that going for me.
    I do, however, get my share of grease and sweets in the form of maple syrup-coated bacon (yup, that's a thing here, and it's delicious), donuts, cake, and all manner of pastries.
    I'm also not a fan of fruits or veggies, so I don't think I get enough fibre, vitamins, or non-processed sugar in my diet.
    I am good with my protein intake, though. I've actually kept track of that, and I'm right where I should be.
    All in all, I need to cut the carbs, moderate the fats, maintain my protein, and make sure I get enough micronutrients.

• Yes i remember hearing you say you dislike chocolate now! still shocking to hear the 2nd time :P
      maple syrup-coated bacon is so tasty lol, i always have it when i get a BLT (bacon lettuce tomato sandwich) same here, i like vegetables but rarely eat them and i don't like fruit much at all.

• I always have it with an egg and cheese English muffin. Or with an omelette. Breakfast foods just aren't the same without it. XD