Do you eat healthy?

Do you eat healthy?

2|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I try, I really do. Effort-wise, I deserve an A+.
    In terms of my actual diet, however...
    Well, I dislike chocolate and I haven't had a sip of soda or any kind of sweet beverage since I was in grade school, so I've got that going for me.
    I do, however, get my share of grease and sweets in the form of maple syrup-coated bacon (yup, that's a thing here, and it's delicious), donuts, cake, and all manner of pastries.
    I'm also not a fan of fruits or veggies, so I don't think I get enough fibre, vitamins, or non-processed sugar in my diet.
    I am good with my protein intake, though. I've actually kept track of that, and I'm right where I should be.
    All in all, I need to cut the carbs, moderate the fats, maintain my protein, and make sure I get enough micronutrients.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes i remember hearing you say you dislike chocolate now! still shocking to hear the 2nd time :P
      maple syrup-coated bacon is so tasty lol, i always have it when i get a BLT (bacon lettuce tomato sandwich) same here, i like vegetables but rarely eat them and i don't like fruit much at all.

• I always have it with an egg and cheese English muffin. Or with an omelette. Breakfast foods just aren't the same without it. XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Yes, and even better than than that, i fast every other day, this is going on from the last month, end of January will be 2 months, and i intend to follow this schedule for life, dfasting has so many benefits, but i am feeling it more on mood right now, i am so much more calm, even when i am irritated, that i really donΒ΄t know if i am really capable of becoming so much irriteted anymore, but your perception of taste improve, everything improves.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course, with a cheat meal once a while. Maybe a bag of chips once a full moon.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can't get a body like that unless you eat well :P

• I feel lonely these days, I've yet to meet another person who has the same success as a natural athlete. Sometimes I feel like the world is corrupt and I won't be able to fit in.

• When I'm by myself I eat healthy but when I'm with my friends it's engulfing energy drinks, take aways, you name it we're eating it

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm making a lot of food through the week yeah, but if I'm busy/lazy and order a lot of food, nope...

1|0
    0|0
  • I do try to. I'm always conscious of the fact that for some reason this seems more difficult in the winter, though!

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me see? My breakfast is usually, oatmeal with raisins. Dinner, hmmm? A full lb of chicken, rice, and broccoli. Night time extra snack-fiber one snack.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, like 90% of the time. Gotta have my bacon and eggs on Sunday.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i try to eat healthy it's hard when your genes come
    from overweight people.

2|1
    0|0
  • I survive on pizza bites and chicken patties. You really think that's healthy?

2|0
    0|0
  • Always. Never do I break my diet. Always non-GMO and organic too... Unfortunately it's pretty expensive.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know, the worst. you have to pay a ton to have nothing done to your food.

• Show All
    • You aren't wrong

• i wasn't under the impression anyone here was saying its expensive therefore i won't bother. i thought it was just rant =)

• I'm a cook and I always cook myself unhealthy things πŸ˜‹

1|1
    0|0
  • With 3 meals a day... i eat healthy in 1 meal a day... Striving to make it 2 times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. All soda and chocolate for me. You can just taste the sugar in air in my presence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, no... though, I do keep my calories in check.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah kind of

1|0
    0|0
  • About 80-90% of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|1
    0|0
  • Sort of

1|0
    0|0
  • Better than I used to

2|0
    0|0
  • SOME times

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat whatever i want cuz since i do PT everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Mildly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep and nope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I eat quite healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • Only fruits i eat

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehhhh it depends on the day and the meal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat healthy like 60% of the time.πŸ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat my food's food 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a pizza and a half today.
    You tell me.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah pizza and chocolate cake are not healthy right

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• Yes. My mom is a health freak so I've always eaten pretty healthy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, i mostly eat a healthy balanced diet. But I don't have a strict diet as such. I'm not obsessed with healthy eating

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to lol. I ate 3 tangerines and a tomato today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly yes. But I have a cheat day once a week to go crazy with!

1|1
    0|0
  • I wish! I have terrible eating habits. I exercise a lot and need some grub to burn for my workouts. I have cut down a lot on carbs to say the least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my diet is very balanced, I eat 50% healthy, 50% unhealthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah my system is very weak if I don't I'll be dead

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly, I do. I like some junk food too, but I try to keep it to a minimum.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I really should though

1|1
    0|0
  • I am trying. I detest it, but I am trying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • I do. not very varied but very healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat more healthy during summer

1|0
    0|0
  • I do about 90-95% of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah bc my mum cooks for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I eat a pretty healthy vegetarian diet.

1|0
    0|1
  • Neve

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Tried it and failed miserably

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but I am also a smoker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Atm? Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s hard

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely I'm a vegan so definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I try because I dance

1|0
    0|0
  • yes! I even have a healthy food instagram account!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I would really want to eat healthy though, but I can't stand vegetables...
    I really wish I could eat them though, without starting to heave or spit them out like a damn child, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to eat a lot of proteins before exercise, but I don't always watch my diet since I have a high metabolism. Not really a good excuse, but it's hard to change without motivation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes