How much will 5-6 drinks in one night damage your brain?

I am 24 and 120 pounds. I had two shots of vodka in a row, and then a third shot of vodka about 15-20 minutes later. I also had a drink with about 1-2 shot so of vodka in it. I had all this pretty fast all under 40 minutes.

I was pretty dizzy, I usually do not drink much and was hoping I haven’t done any damage to my memory, brain, or body. I found out that this amount is binge drinking

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You ever seen a Texas Mickey? They are huge. I drank a quarter of one in a night and then proceeded to smoke pot for the first time. My buddy had to drive around looking for me and eventually found me laying in a bush off the side of the road. Good times.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow-I weigh about the same and I can't keep up with you!!!
    I am an RN and I see not an insignificant number of middle aged and elderly people who have put thier health and well being in serious jepordy because of alcohol. Some of them are getting ready to die.
    So-although you probably won't see many after-effects from a binge other than the hang over when you are your age or mine, it is much much better for you in the long run to learn to drink moderately.

I have a glass of wine each evening before bed.. And except for the occasional dinner drink this is the extent of my ETOH use. You should strive for moderation too.
    Wish you well :)