Tidepods? Seriously?

there's a hundred things I'd put in my mouth before a tidepod... best part is today's tidepod challengers are tomorrow's voters. #smh Tidepods? Seriously??

Most Helpful Guy

• Crap, what's even scarier is years from now the doctors who take care of me will be part of the generation. If my brains still running normally then, it shall be my first question, "Did you eat Tide Pods as a child?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate my generation... so much...

What Guys Said 24

• Is one of those a hundred things PLM’s cock?

• Well the pic is completely unrelated.

But yes a friend of mine recently told me about this challenge and it is by far one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

I didn't think there could be anything worse than the fire challenge. Well I was wrong, dead wrong.

At least for the fire challenge people prepared water or jumped into a pool. Putting a tide pod in your mouth I just think has bigger potential to cause problems.

People need to stop it with these stupid challenges. Just go back to something simple like pouring ice water over your head.

• Not sure that picture was necessary. But yeah, hopefully they all die before they are old enough to make things worse for anyone else.

• Tidepods are great for laundry. Why would anyone want to put one in their mouth?

The mouth was made for so many other good things.

• Awesome tattoo on your hip!!! It's cool!!!

• Why are you showing a picture of you? #attentionwhore

• Two words... natural selection

• Omg lovely figure

• I didn't know what you mean by tidepods but after googling it I found that there is some challenge for eating tide😂 I thought Americans are smart, but I am having my second thoughts now.

The tattoo of this girl in photo gave me a good idea. I should get a tattoo and list all the things that I forget to do in a day. If I ever feel I have forgotten something, I can go to a washroom, take off my shirt and see the whole list of things😅😂

• Lets b real. People have always been stupid. Its just our generation has the lovely privilege of having the internet and putting things on the internet will get you your 15 min of fame. The people doing this are 100% confirmation that the world is going to shit. But instead of shitting on them, lets just sit back, watch the idiots and laugh

• Yummy... I love me some tide pod

• Glad to know your open to ideas that aren't tide pods cause damn lol
    And yeah don't worry, you have to survive to vote, we'll be fine it's like natural selection

• You’re just showing off your body in my opinion

• Yeah and believe me she has a body that's well worth showing off... show us some more bre_sig. She's also very good with a gun yucel.

• Oh, you mean she should take all of her clothes off!

• @Chadster there’s a difference between being nice, complimenting and being a doormat

• Sexy

• That girl is hot

• Let the stupid do it. Maybe a few will die and those bad genes get removed from the gene pool.

• Tidepots are a meme.. but who's that girl? 😜

• I took part in the tide pod challenge...
    The adult version , I used it wash my laundry

• Simply ridiculous!!
    It’s really worrying that these people will be tomorrow’s voters 😧

• Tide pods have been cleaning landry for a long time and now they're cleaning out the gene pool.

• Let me bust in yo ass shawtty

• Wtf😐

• They won't be tomorrow's voters if they die stay positive

• Was the picture necessary?

What Girls Said 5

• You are very pretty. I love you bra as well. So cute...

• I hate how people turn jokes into challenges

• Is that some drug?

• Stores are locking them up now😂😂😂

• Okay, I'm gonna say this now: unnecessary picture that has nothing to do with the question.

• The asker posts pictures like that on all her questions. Coincidentally almost all of her followers are males and always a lot of responses by males

• I know subtlety is lost on some... my comment was about what I'd rather put in my mouth than a tide pod. The picture is of me making a protein shake. It's nuanced but its apart of the question. Just went over some people's heads.

• I know I got it but some only look at what is obvious not understanding that a picture can really be worth 1000 words