I can't eat normal food because most foods have a few chemicals in them that give me crippling migraine. Should I feel depressed?

I can't have foods with natural, artificial flavors or message in them. I can'r eat any of my favorite foods and I am unable to eat our at most restaurants. I'm not overweight but I have always loved food. I am also alergic to dairy, so there goes anything with milk. Only able to shop at a few stores for food and there is a very limifed selection for me. I understand there are billions of people starving on this planet and I'm sad about having to only eat certain foods. I can also hardly afford these foods, but If I eat them I will have a 3 day migraine that leaves me bed riden and sometimes even causes me to be in so much pain I vomit, and I miss days of work which is not paid sick leave. How should I feel, because it makes me depressed.

20