How many times have you been delivered wrong food?

It is night here and I ordered some Indian curry at a restaurant using some app. Instead of paneer (cottage cheese) curry, I got butter chicken curry. I filed complaint and got my paneer curry delivered and they didn't ask for chicken back. These things happen rarely with me. My bill was just INR 215 (approx $3) and the worth of all food I had was INR 475 (approx $6.75) I saved up enough money to order my food one more time again this month. I am feeling very lucky😄

I think getting wrong food for free is something common in the USA. I would like to know about it in other countries as well.
  • It happens with me usually
    Vote A
  • It has happened with me, but rarely
    Vote B
  • My luck hasn't knocked on my door yet.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Happens to us at McDonald’s all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for girls MHO

• Show All
    • thank you for sharing... now i have an afternoon of youtube videos lol

• Haha good for you. I should get an MHO too😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in Canada, and I ordered about $60.00 in Chinese Food from a high end local Chinese restaurant for pick up. When I got home with three bags of food, I relalized it wasn't the food I ordered but must of been a $100.00 order. I called to complain I didn't get what I ordered and they told me to keep what I picked up and come back for my original order. So we ended up with $160.00 of food for $60.00.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes