In your mind, what goes on a Hamburger to make it PERFECT?

in your mind, what goes on a Hamburger to make it PERFECT?
Updates:
For me;

Rare meat pattie and also a steak, tomato, lettuce, jalapenos, onions, eggs, mushrooms and Bacon

the bacon must be GREASY
Forgot to add extra Bacon. Has to be way GREASY to infuse more taste :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like good bread, toasted with butter to the point it’s brown n crispy. Burger places do not pay enough attention to the buns. Brioche is nice... and ffs do not ruin the burger with iceberg lettuce. If you gotta have greens use a soft fresh not soggy leaf. Spinach, butter lettuce or maybe romaine greens or something along those lines.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A 140 gram self ground patty, 20% fat (worked as little as possible). Grilled to medium rare on coals with American cheese, toasted buns (with butter), pickles and yellow mustard.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• There's something called a mexican burger. It generally has a patty, smoked ham, bacon, guacamole, two slabs of cheese, jalapeno, onion, (optional) pineapple, and grill toasted buns. Sometimes it's so tall, that I have to smash it to eat it.

0|1
    0|0
    • save the pineapple- very good

• Show All
    • I've tried that and drank so much milk that I had to lay down. This might be a dumb question, but...
      Is it pure genetics, or do you exercise your spicy senses?

• always liked hot

• Cooked medium with blue cheese crumbles in it, bacon, Swiss cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, Heinz 57, lettuce, tomato, sautéed onions, fried egg, sautéed mushrooms, and avocado.

0|1
    0|0
    • interesting, maybe a charcoal brioche bun as well to contrast the sharpness of the cheese?

• Show All
    • When I have a cheeseburger, I want it to really be a cheeseburger. And I can be indecisive, so I just cut out the decision and put it all on there.

• cheese is the best. love craft farms with varied cheese to taste

• A slice of Swiss, a slice of cheddar, grilled onion, crispy bacon, and mayo.

0|1
    0|0
  • A nice firm bun.
    Homemade burger cooked until medium rare.
    Caramelized onions.
    Cheese
    Tomatoes
    Sweet chilli sauce
    Rucola

0|1
    0|0
    • 'a nice firm bun'- excuse my lurid mind, my instant thought was a woman's behind

• My bad... But I don't like it when the bun is too soft to do it's job.

• no need for apologies, you gave very nice thoughts

and agree, 'a nice firm bun' ;)

• Rare patty, quality fresh beef, slice of cheddar, crisp lettuce, maybe bacon once in a while. Mayo, mustard, sometimes dill pickle chips.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, a quality bun is nice. I like good bread. I'm a baker. I like some other variations on burgers. Bleu cheese can be nice, I like a burger with teriyaki and pineapple now and then. I don't want my burger to be the whole kitchen sink.

I live near the place where they claim to have invented the cheeseburger (dubious?) but there are several really great burger joints around this area.

• And, I have to say, I have had some pretty good turkey burgers. Not a bad way to eat a little more healthfully.

• Bacon (CRUNCHY), lots of cheese, salad, tomato, mayonnaise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good quality ingredients:

Grass fed beef that is ground in the restaurant cooked medium rare , a nice quality bun , chipotle aioli , romaine lettuce , tomato, thinly sliced red onions, peperjack , bacon, a fried egg over easy , and a serving of truffle fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium-well done thin patty.
    1 slice of cheese.
    Bacon.
    Lettuce.
    BBQ sauce or burger relish.
    Sautéed onions.
    Toasted bun.

0|1
    0|0
  • The basics, Hamburger patty, cheese, ketchup, relish and mustard. .. if I put more it'll be fun! But man cleaning it up even better! But just basic.

0|1
    0|0
  • If there’s no onions I won’t eat it. Onions make the burger taste amazinngggg.

0|1
    0|0
  • Monterey Jack cheese, ketchup or Open Pit barbeque sauce.

0|1
    0|0
  • pretzel bun, medium rare meat, tomato, lettuce, ketchup, lots of bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese

0|1
    0|0
  • Stilton cheese.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mustard ketchup onions & some pickles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese and bacon 💗

0|1
    0|0
  • OH MY! What kind of hamburger is that one the pic?

0|1
    0|0
    • the heart attack special

• Show All
    • they used to call me the cat- should have been dead long ago

• wow Gods grace on your life. So you know where I can find this burger for real? You ruined my day posting this pic lol

What Guys Said 17

• I don't like a gooey, slimy, sloppy hamburgers. I like to taste the meat, so I use a 1/2 lb., ground steak burger pattie grilled to perfection, two slices of cheese, dijon mustard, raw vidalia onion slices, two or three garlic dill pickles all on a toasted sesame seed bun and my burger is ready to eat!

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh, def not THAT much burger and cheese, as what's in the pic. Too much. It also needs lettuce, thick slice of fresh tomato, and a bit of mustard. Caramelized onions are also amazing on most burgers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pineapple, provolone, bacon, onion (specifically sweet white onions) and my special barbecue sauce.

0|2
    0|0
  • Beefalo with ketchup, mustard, dill pickle, onion, bacon and extra sharp cheddar, on a pretzel bun.

0|1
    0|0
  • A thick Patty, Toasted Buns, Bacon, Pickles, BBQ sauce, Hot peppers of some kind,
    Serve with fries

0|1
    0|0
  • Medium rare, quality bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, avocado, bacon, a nice alioli

0|1
    0|0
  • That pick is a hamburger heart attack. The usual, but we like beetroot on our burgers too. BBQ sauce too.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bun

0|1
    0|0
  • Waiting for hotdoggy to leave a comment

1|1
    0|0
  • Bacon cheese eggs grilled onions

0|1
    0|0
  • Bacon, egg, cheddar, onion rings