Do you consider yourself a healthy eater?

Me personally I don't consider what I eat healthy, I mean I eat salads but I really drench them in Italian dressing which is my favorite, but I always eat like pizza bites or frozen foods you pop in the microwave. Im in shape though mainly because I work construction but he haven't been working lately so I've packed on a few pounds I've been trying to take off recently, I do regularly work out when I'm not working but I just don't eat healthy at all, how about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to eat my a day fruit and veg but normally fail badly. I do like stews and salads, but then go down hill with too many coffees and Ben and Jerry Ice cream

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• I feel like an abnormal person but I recently started to dislike sweet things like sometimes they make me feel ill and I don't enjoy eating them. This started as I grew up but I used to eat and drink a bunch of sweet stuff but now I focus more on health. If you want help try to think about all the bad stuff sweets do to your body and all the good healthy stuff does.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't need help (I'm not mad at your response I was just saying) if I ever did try to stop eating sweets I'd probably die, high key in love with chocolate chip pancakes/waffles and my ex girlfriend only liked sugar free syrup so I had to dump her (just kidding, but I was very saddened)

• Most of the time yeah. I have a cheat day once a week so I can still enjoy my bacon and eggs or a nice burger from time to time, but mostly I keep it in check.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes