What is your relationship to coffee?

What is your relationship to coffee?
  • I NEED IT more than once a day. I'd hook up an IV to my veins with the stuff if I could.
    Vote A
  • I need my one cup every morning and I'm good to go. Bad things happen when I don't get my one cup a day..
    Vote B
  • I have a few cups a week, but if I miss a day or two, I'm fine.
    Vote C
  • If you give me a Starbucks giftcard, I drink coffee, but otherwise, not so much.
    Vote D
  • A few times a year, randomly I'll have some coffee with friends or something, but it's not something I'd pick up on my own.
    Vote E
  • I hate the taste of coffee, and do not drink it.
    Vote F
  • I don't hate coffee, but I just don't drink it for other reasons.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I was never really a huge coffee fan once upon a time
    I drank it. But it with cream and sugar. It was more a just for ya sure why not. Sugary and milky right

Then let it go for many years. Then for some odd reason started getting obsessed with coffee
    Drink only black coffee now
    And I've been trying to find the best taste
    So far its medium roast
    And i recently just got an organic coffee whole beans --> and its a huge huge massive difference. But there is still more i can do, i dunno. I use a french press
    I think there is better ways to brew coffee though

0|0
    0|0
    • Now without the morning cup
      The day doesn't feel right anymore hahah

Its less the caffine cause i could get it from a can of cola too
      Its more the aroma and warm bitter taste i love
      Its a me moment for 30 mins. No one bother me lol
      Me coffee, and reading material 😛

• You can actually taste a difference between organic and regular coffee beans? I mean, I get the difference between whole beans and ground coffee, but organic vs regular whole beans? You must have quite the palate, lol.

• @Quintessence oh yea lol...
      I don't know if its the fact that it's organic or not... but the beans are certainly more fresh, are more full of flavour... and the coffee itself just smells from a mile away compare the other one

Like At first I was getting a good brand ground... and it was amazing
      then whole beans of the exact same, more expensive... but it was even better... im like this is it lol
      then picked up a bag of organic coffee... whole beans... and that just blew it away

lol... like the coffee I make at home, blows away the coffee I buy at coffee shops... way better
      not sure whats going on lol

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I don't drink coffee. I like it if it has sugar in it but it just isn't something I drink. I usually only drank it when I was young and my grandparents were visiting from out of state and there was coffee in the house. My parents didn't drink it so maybe I never got in the habit of doing it. At work when I get here, I get a cup of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I miss just one day, I'll get a massive headache. I drink at least third of a pot every morning and possibly more later in the day. I have my own coffee grinder, I have three different coffees in beans or grounds, I make coffee in four different ways.. It's not a healthy relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I don't like the taste. To me, it's like a bad attempt at making tea. I 'can' drink it, but I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought it was just the caffeine I loved about coffee. So, I decided to go the energy drink route. WRONG!! Yes, I need the caffeine but there is no replacement for coffee. Love it. 2 cups a day though otherwise I get jittery and can't sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like having a nice cup of coffee from time to time, but I'm more of a tea guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I frequently drink it at work, especially when working overnight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Much as I like the social responsibility angle that the starbucks company takes
    Their product tastes like swill and their prices are truly insane!

0|0
    0|0
  • only drink them when i don't enough sleep or doing all nighter.
    i love the taste though. just don't want to drink them unless i need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s non existent like My chance in the NBA.

I prefer tea over coffee any day

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink coffee because I like the flavor, but I'm not an addict.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... addicts tend to say they aren't addicts, lol

• Lol, but I don't drink lots of coffee, and I don't drink it every day ;)

• I need it more than once a day. I have 2-4 cups a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would snort it if there was no water. It is the best natural stimulate ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • love it, have 2 large cups daily for a caffeine kick to start my day

0|0
    0|0
  • I take an occasional sip, once every other month or so

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I've drank coffee more than 3 times in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no relationship with coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • I need it IN ME

0|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee with milk and sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink it, to expensive and not that good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a Keurig in my bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it. I think I'm immune to addiction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok but red bull or monster is more for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few cups a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee, and thus don't drink it.

For some reason, this pisses my girlfriend off no end, but she can't / won't tell me why.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't stand it. i prefer pop

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• HAHAH yeah Option A is me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had to cut back to one cup of caffeine a day 😢 I miss it so much, sometimes I sacrifice a coffee for a pot of tea, because decaf tea gets boring but come 3pm I regret that choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I work at a coffee shop, and I love the taste of coffee. The only problem is, I have a very low tolerance to caffeine, so I can only have a very small, weak latte maybe once a month. 😟

0|0
    0|0
    • I was the same way you get a little nauseous if you drink too much but now I don't even feel it you build that tolerance up you know.👅🐈

• "If you give me a Starbucks gift card
    I drink coffee, but otherwise, not so much."
    I do drink coffee once in a while, whenever I feel like it and I get the chance (free coffee at a hotel or something like that)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like the taste of coffee (love the smell though) so I don't drink it. If I went to somewhere like Starbucks, I'd just see if I could get hot chocolate or tea instead :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I only drink when I don’t want to sleep in my exam weeks or when I feel tired I drink. But I like taste of Starbucks’s coffee. Twice a month, I drink at there.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't drink it. i have heart problems and can go into shock if i drink ant caffine. plus i don't like the taste of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I want it and other times I don’t. It just depends on my mood

0|0
    0|0
  • I love coffee and would drink it everyday but Im too lazy to make it so I only have it like once a month

0|0
    0|0
  • Only drink it on weekends. I drink green tea during the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink it, i don't hate it, but i don't like it much.
    I drink it very seldom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work right next to a coffee shop. I know them, and they know me on a first name basis. The struggle is real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink coffee anymore. After I had my son the taste makes me sick. I miss it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love coffee, but can't drink too much cause of health problems

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't have my morning coffee you best give me some extra room. LOL hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee makes me sleepy. If I wanna be pumped, I’m going towards monster. It’s like a drug for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee, but only on occasions :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im an addict

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel weird. I prefer tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand me my coffee and nobody gets hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate coffee. I just drink tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need my two cups every day to function properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Committed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes