What is your relationship to coffee?

What is your relationship to coffee?
  • I NEED IT more than once a day. I'd hook up an IV to my veins with the stuff if I could.
  • I need my one cup every morning and I'm good to go. Bad things happen when I don't get my one cup a day..
  • I have a few cups a week, but if I miss a day or two, I'm fine.
    Vote C
  • If you give me a Starbucks giftcard, I drink coffee, but otherwise, not so much.
    Vote D
  • A few times a year, randomly I'll have some coffee with friends or something, but it's not something I'd pick up on my own.
    Vote E
  • I hate the taste of coffee, and do not drink it.
    Vote F
  • I don't hate coffee, but I just don't drink it for other reasons.
    Vote G

2527

Most Helpful Guy

• I was never really a huge coffee fan once upon a time
    I drank it. But it with cream and sugar. It was more a just for ya sure why not. Sugary and milky right

Then let it go for many years. Then for some odd reason started getting obsessed with coffee
    Drink only black coffee now
    And I've been trying to find the best taste
    So far its medium roast
    And i recently just got an organic coffee whole beans --> and its a huge huge massive difference. But there is still more i can do, i dunno. I use a french press
    I think there is better ways to brew coffee though

• Now without the morning cup
      The day doesn't feel right anymore hahah

Its less the caffine cause i could get it from a can of cola too
      Its more the aroma and warm bitter taste i love
      Its a me moment for 30 mins. No one bother me lol
      Me coffee, and reading material 😛

• You can actually taste a difference between organic and regular coffee beans? I mean, I get the difference between whole beans and ground coffee, but organic vs regular whole beans? You must have quite the palate, lol.

• @Quintessence oh yea lol...
      I don't know if its the fact that it's organic or not... but the beans are certainly more fresh, are more full of flavour... and the coffee itself just smells from a mile away compare the other one

Like At first I was getting a good brand ground... and it was amazing
      then whole beans of the exact same, more expensive... but it was even better... im like this is it lol
      then picked up a bag of organic coffee... whole beans... and that just blew it away

lol... like the coffee I make at home, blows away the coffee I buy at coffee shops... way better
      not sure whats going on lol

Most Helpful Girl