- I NEED IT more than once a day. I'd hook up an IV to my veins with the stuff if I could.
- I need my one cup every morning and I'm good to go. Bad things happen when I don't get my one cup a day..
- I have a few cups a week, but if I miss a day or two, I'm fine.
- If you give me a Starbucks giftcard, I drink coffee, but otherwise, not so much.
- A few times a year, randomly I'll have some coffee with friends or something, but it's not something I'd pick up on my own.
- I hate the taste of coffee, and do not drink it.
- I don't hate coffee, but I just don't drink it for other reasons.
Most Helpful Guy
I was never really a huge coffee fan once upon a time
I drank it. But it with cream and sugar. It was more a just for ya sure why not. Sugary and milky right
Then let it go for many years. Then for some odd reason started getting obsessed with coffee
Drink only black coffee now
And I've been trying to find the best taste
So far its medium roast
And i recently just got an organic coffee whole beans --> and its a huge huge massive difference. But there is still more i can do, i dunno. I use a french press
I think there is better ways to brew coffee though
Most Helpful Girl
A lol i love coffee ♥