If you had to drink one type of drink what would it be?

So if you every had to make a life defying choice of what to drink for the rest of your life? What would it be and could you really live with it Everytime you needed to drink? I'd prefer to drink orange juice for the rest of my life, simply maid tho with minimal pulp, not really a fan of pulp just gives me the chills but I think I could live with it, it's not like unhealthy as if I were to say mountain dew for the rest of my life.

138

Most Helpful Guy

• Chai, Sencha or an Elderberry-Pomegranate infused Pai Mu Tan. It's difficult to choose among the three.. but if I had to, I'd probably go with a
    spiced vanilla Chai, made on milk. :)

Most Helpful Girl