If you had to drink one type of drink what would it be?

So if you every had to make a life defying choice of what to drink for the rest of your life? What would it be and could you really live with it Everytime you needed to drink? I'd prefer to drink orange juice for the rest of my life, simply maid tho with minimal pulp, not really a fan of pulp just gives me the chills but I think I could live with it, it's not like unhealthy as if I were to say mountain dew for the rest of my life.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Chai, Sencha or an Elderberry-Pomegranate infused Pai Mu Tan. It's difficult to choose among the three.. but if I had to, I'd probably go with a
    spiced vanilla Chai, made on milk. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I would say coke bt its bad for my boobs. So it would be out of sprite and hawaiian punch

0|1
    0|0
  • I currently only drink water, so think I will have to go with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough question, but if I were only allowed to drink one beverage, I would choose water for the sake of my health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water.

2|2
    0|0
  • It would have to be water. And I would just deal.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate Almond Milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Water 💦

0|0
    0|0
  • Water. Is this not obvious?

0|0
    0|0
  • Water

0|0
    0|0
  • vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Avocado juice

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple juice bc that shit is where it's at

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Water. Why? It's by far the healthiest option and what I drink to legitimately quench my thirst anyway. If your piss isn't clear then you're dehydrated.

2|0
    0|0
    • You thought way to much into it but okay.

• Really? That was pretty pedestrian actually. There's a lot of questions where I'll put multi-paragraphs answers in.

• Beer, brew, suds, barley pop, brewskies.. non alcoholic for every day drinking
    www.we-love-craft.beer/.../craft_beer_1800.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Water. I'm not a health nut so I don't know what else won't kill me before I turn 30

1|1
    0|0
  • I already only drink water so I'd be fine sticking with that lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Coffee. Or Earl grey with honey and a splash of milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • water

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit juices

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes