The reason I am most likely to NOT try a new food is_________?

• If it has a smell I don't like (not rotten food, that's a given, but just a smell you don't like)
  • If I handle it, and the texture looks/feels gross
  • If the food just flat out looks gross
    Vote C
  • If no one else is trying it
    Vote D
  • If a stranger has made it
    Vote E
  • Someone else I know said they didn't like it past or present
    Vote F
  • Because I am set in my ways. I simply don't want to try new things.
    Vote G

1716

Most Helpful Guy

• If the food doesn't look good I won't eat or touch it.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of things for me that will contribute for this decision. Looks, smell and texture will definitely affect my decision, however I might give it a try in the end. If I hate it then I won't try it again. But, if it looks and smells really gross then probably I won't even touch it.