Why do kids ask for my birthday present?

Okay so tomorrow is my birthday and a couple of my friends are getting me some gifts. I'm very grateful that they would think of me to do that but the problem is the gifts usually contain some type of snack food and kids at my school are greedy. Ik that they will probably ask for it because I don't wanna open it until I get home. I don't eat it in front of them but they ask me for some even if it's not open! How do I tell them no?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, easily you say " Really it's my birthday, and you wanna take my stufff". I hate when kids do that, like " Can I get some", like wtf did I offer you some? XD. Just balls up and say no.

• I told them all no. Only 3 people asked thank God it wasn't a lot