Why do kids ask for my birthday present?

Okay so tomorrow is my birthday and a couple of my friends are getting me some gifts. I'm very grateful that they would think of me to do that but the problem is the gifts usually contain some type of snack food and kids at my school are greedy. Ik that they will probably ask for it because I don't wanna open it until I get home. I don't eat it in front of them but they ask me for some even if it's not open! How do I tell them no?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, easily you say " Really it's my birthday, and you wanna take my stufff". I hate when kids do that, like " Can I get some", like wtf did I offer you some? XD. Just balls up and say no.

2|0
    0|0
    • I told them all no. Only 3 people asked thank God it wasn't a lot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Can I borrow your presents? πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • No sirπŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if u couldn't tell, yesterday it said I was (16) and now it says (17) and I also mentioned it in the description box

• Firstly don't use this app much πŸ˜‚ and I didn't read the description.. Sorry πŸ˜‚

What Girls Said 2

• just say nope and walk away and if they follow you just call them either a dog, stalker, or ask your mom to move to a different school and get your friends in on it. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've had 3 people ask and they looked so surprised that I actually said no. One kid tried to buy a bag of chips off of me

• You just tell them no.

2|0
    0|0
    • But sometimes they start begging

• And you say no again

• Yeah, kids can be annoying. Especially that begging crap, like my mom always says " Only dogs beg".

Recommended myTakes