What’s your fast food horror story?

What’s your fast food horror story?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to work at mcdonalds for 3 years. A really dodgy one at that which was in a relatively expensive yet still rough area, close to the casino and the city. To top it all off I worked a lot at nights (until around 11, because I was under 18 at the time).
    - there were perpetually cockroaches in the drink dispensers
    - there were so many mice we used to name them
    - half the staff were high
    - since in Aus we have all day breakfast the hashbrowns we gave out after breakfast time likely were sitting in their drawers for 2 hours plus
    - the detritus in the frying vats were unholy
    - since my place was 24hrs 365 days per year I don't think the place was ever properly cleaned or fumigated
    - no matter how many chemicals I put into the dishwasher, my clothing still smells of chips
    - there was so much grease on the ground we used to skid to get down them faster

Toilets: Plain disgusting. The toilets got blocked all the time and shit overflowed onto the ground. Piss would be everywhere, especially in the mens. People would shoot up quite regularly in the toilets, so I had to clean up the remains. Once someone had graffitied on the wall, shit everywhere and had melted their smack in a mcflurry spoon which had been bent to a 90 degree angle. Another time someone emptied the sanitary and nappy disposal bins all over the floor
    Crime: The police would come in quite regularly asking for a memory stick. I always wondered why. Little did I know it was the footage from the security cameras the night before. We've had bloody punch ups, boulders thrown into car windows, guys running up and down outside the store with machetes.
    The Clientele: On my second shift I got aggressively screamed at by a junkie for "looking at her wrong". People would be really sexually aggressive with me on a regular basis. Heaps of people would be high out of their mind whilst trying to order. Dickheads would complain about their food for the sole reason of getting free seconds

Most Helpful Guy

• Working there. Watching people empty the trash then strain pickles with the same gloves on, directlyntoiching said pickels, which then went onto everyone's mcdoubles.
    Seeing grease that was so old it darkened fries, watching people fail to cover their sneezes and not care, watching food sit out past its use by and still be used...