Have you ever went to McDonald’s to order just a salad?

I was just laying around shoving my face with McDonald’s fries/nuggets and then I thought who the hell goes to McDonald’s to order a salad anyways like that’s just sad in my opinion like okay you want to lose weight and be healthy but out of all places why get your salad from McDonald’s 1 of the most fatty unhealthy restaurants in the world like why torture yourself by ordering a salad while everybody around you is eating burgers and fries and even the smell in the air of it like if your going to eat healthy just go to a place that serves all healthy food so you get a proper salad and you don’t have all the temptation around you okay I’m done just felt like rantingHave you ever went to McDonald’s to order just a salad?
  • Yes I have I like their salads
    Vote A
  • No I haven’t
    Vote B
  • Yes since I had no other choice
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• But isn't that like going to a liquor store to buy water?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. Part of the reason being there aren't a lot of places around where I work to get fast food as well as being healthy. You just have to not order the salad with the fried chicken and bacon and all the other shit on top. If you do that its even worse than a burger.
    Just get the basic salad and it helps if you keep good dressing at work like i do, then it lowers the amount of calories :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I was surprised that they didn't taste horrible but I'm sure they are much worse than one from anywhere else

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to McDonald's just to order a cup of water

0|0
    0|0
  • Not just, but it is definetely better than fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, cause the burgers are better, also I could get exactly the same salad at the grocery store and it'd probably be cheaper

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If I go to mcdonalds, I plan to clog my arteries a little bit at least. No salads for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, l hate every food there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol never have

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes