If you like beer, what's your favorite type/style and why?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• None of this squit! I do not often drink beer, but occasionally, in the summer, I like a pint or two of real ate. Strong stuff with a bit of flavour, hand drawn using a beer engine.

Round my home area, there is Greene King, Ruddles, Morlands, and some damned good micro breweries producing small batches of really good ales.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Desparados pale lager or Corona. I have celiac and the gluten free beers ain't that good but Desparados and Corona have a very low gluten percent in it so it don't effect me. Plus Desparados has tequila flavor ;)
    What's your favorite?

0|2
    0|0
    • I've lately really loved black IPAs

• Show All
    • I did try and the taste is more sweet, more sweet than you think so i don't get the beer feeling but i get kinda cider feeling and it's not the same. I did try over 30 kinds of gluten free beers and about 2 or 3 of them were kinda nice taste but none is a favorite.

• Oh right, at least there's some beers that work. Couldn't live without it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I am abit basic with my beer :P i like strawberry fruity types or i mainly drink Budweiser :)
    onlinecashandcarry.co.uk/.../...er_nrb_330ml_1.jpg

1|2
    0|1
  • Beer's not really my drink but they make a delicious cranberry beer over in Riga. I kinda learned to drink Guinness living in the UK, too.

I don't really know anything about beers or what kind I like, but I'll have a pint every once in a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some basic beers like Budweiser and Coors original, but my favorite style is Hefeweizen. In the summer when itโ€™s really hot I like lots of green bottle beers, like Dos Equis (my boyfriend calls it dos sexies lol), Heineken, and Rolling Rock.

0|1
    0|0
  • Double IPA, because I love its blast of bitterness and full taste.

0|1
    0|0
    • The bitterness really divides people, I personally really love hoppy beers too

• Black beer. I found a brand that is very good and not that expensive. Also it tastes much sweeter than regular blond beer. And i love it

0|1
    0|0
  • Corona

0|2
    0|0
  • Black beer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Root beer

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I like Somersby for sure but this ain't about Cider or any Ale.. This is about Lager!

I like a lot of beer.. Dos Equis, Corona, Heineken, Molson Canadian, Organic Beer, and Budweiser..

But lately I've really liked Guinness.. It has that bitter feel to it but I like it a lot. I don't know why ahaha.. That's just me ๐Ÿ˜

0|1
    0|0
  • Go German.
    German beer is what German cars in the car industry. They're just better made.

0|4
    0|0
  • Dark
    I like dark beers

But on a warm beach day
    Light beers with lime and salt
    So delish

1|1
    0|0
  • Never sipped alcohol. Never will. (Except in NyQuil) :))

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say yes and beer with little alcohol will do nice for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to like Redd's apple ale but I don't drink anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of porters and stouts lately.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amber lagers

0|1
    0|0
  • The Oktoberfest beers by far

0|1
    0|0
  • stout

1|1
    0|0
  • Dark beers like Porters/Stouts/Brown Ales and IPAs