If you had the money and were looking for a career change. Would you buy a restaurant/bar? Or, would you deem it too risky of a proposition?

If you had the money and were looking for a career change. Would you buy a restaurant/bar? Or, would you deem it too risky of a proposition?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd really like to open or buy one myself, but it's one of the riskiest businesses possible.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, because I know nothing about it and it's a lot harder than people think. Also, profit margins are tiny and the market is saturated in most places.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d have to afford the restaurant first or take out a loan. Just bought a business myself! It’s going so far. Learning and have help from the Mom

0|1
    0|0
  • A resturant would be fine but there is a lot of risk for a bar.

0|1
    0|0
  • You'd have to have a solid business plan in place and of done the market research that proves that restaurant/bar is going to be in a viable location that provides great traffic. Then you need qualified and responsible staff for front of house and in the kitchen. The facts are more restaurants/bars fail then any other business and they cost a lot to get going. So without good planning it's a big risk.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've heard running a restaurant is one of the toughest businesses to have. I would say only do it if you have a real passion for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Might do, but tbh, a bar wouldn't be my first choice

0|1
    0|0
  • Really depends on the concept of restaurant/bar. It's really risky.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be fun. If I can get permission from Bethesda, I would name it "The Grub and Gulp"

0|1
    0|0
  • If its you DEFINITELY BUY IT. And send me a invite for the opening.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's my dream business

0|1
    0|0
  • If try it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not because I know nothing of the industry

0|1
    0|0
  • If that was my dream or passion Hell Yeah I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely on the finest part of town

0|1
    0|0
  • like the idea but bit risky

0|1
    0|0
  • When pot bars are legal

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont give a bullox! why da fook not lad or las?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes