How can some people have such wildly different experiences at restaurants?

For example, there's a restaurant called Houlihan's. Honestly, it is one of my favorite chains ever. The service is great and the food is fantastic. The early bird special really can't be beat.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• hi and lol im one of those people if there is something to go wrong with either the service or the actual food it will happen to me... i have been in food service incl my own businesses a life time... approx five percent am i actually impressed maybe ten satisfied the rest is questionable i will complain because most dont and its a piss take... where ever you're from KFC fried chicken local branch 98 percent of the time order wrong but last visit NO GRAVY i literally couldnt understand the server saying AART OF GRAVY three times i got her to repeat it... eventually i said im sorry i cannot understand what you are saying... no gravy she said... my brain responded without me... WELL PERHAPS THATS WHY I COULDNT UNDERSTAND YOU KFC HAVING NO GRAVY... what a bitch i must of sounded... restaurants where several things are not available... on the plus when i last had such a good breakfast i bought the chef a drink... im not a total cow... good food and good service is rare in the u. k i have to say... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • some people are just rude and make a big deal out of nothing
    -from working in fast food

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Different people have different reactions to different experiences.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes