I ate so much I'm going to throw up?

I ate so much today I had a lot of Oreos bagels pasta just a lot of mixed stuff. I currently hate myself for eating that much because I'm trying to lose weight I don't know why i binges today. anyways I actually feel like going to throw up I'm in my bed grabbing my stomach how can I shake away

24

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a statement not a question. Just because you insert a question mark instead of using the proper punctuation mark (a period). Doesn't make this a question, just a statement.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally if you were trying to Lowe weight you'd not have all those close to hand hrm o3o

Side note. Try sitting up. If you're not going to be sick then you've got to be straight and allow for it to move down your body x the feeling will go soon enough gun