What kinds of sweets (desserts) do you guys like?

Don't hold back either. Think cinnamon rolls, pastries, ice cream, pies, cakes, pudding, cookies, you name it.

I'm really interested in desserts from other countries. I know here in the States, we have a very sweet pallet. We love things like ice-cream, and Milk Chocolate, where maybe Europeans like the bitterness of dark chocolate. I don't know, I wanna compare and contrast (and find new things to try) post pics of desserts if you want. What kinds of sweets (desserts) do you guys like??What kinds of sweets (desserts) do you guys like??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm American and I dislike our selection of sweets lol. Its all to sweet. I'm the person who wants unglazed donuts or scraps the chocolate of things, and gets rid of frosting on my cake.
    My go to is dark chocolate with raspberry.
    www.ghirardelli.com/.../...-Raspberry-Bits-Bar.jpg
    or a cannoli with pistachios on the ends.
    But I don't eat these things a lot. Probably three times a year

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I got a big sweet tooth lol. Cannolis are amazing, I never thought about adding pistachios.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love sweets, my wife bakes really good. I love her whoopie pies (large chocolate and cream sandwich cookies), her pies are good, and the cookies she made last night were freaking awesome, she made triple chocolate cookies and some peanut butter fudge cookies.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I love brownies, cake, cupcakes, apple pie, and ice cream.

1|1
    0|0
  • i like chocolate! chocolate brownies is a fav and linda's fudge cake from cheesecake factory is bomb too. i also love chocolate croissants ( my fav hotel in paris makes best ones) and i love magic bars

0|1
    0|0
  • I love anything oreo.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love vanilla ice cream and very dark chocolate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything that tastes good basically lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All are good. Though ice cream and milkshake is the beat 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very much health conscious, calorie conscious. However yes I love to eat " Dark Fruit Cake ( Round)", 2 fruit cakes in one year but not on a regular basis.

Apart from this nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • glazed donuts

0|1
    0|0
  • No bake chocolate/peanut butter cookies

0|0
    0|0
    • Those are my favorite! There are many versions of them, but most don't know about the peanut butter ones (the best)

• All of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Something nutty is good I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd normally say chocolates, but lately I've been getting tired of them. In fact, I get tired with any kind of sweets easily. I love any kind that doesn't have a sour taste, but I just easily get tired with the taste.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes