If I invited you to join me for dinner. What beverage would you like from my bar (alcohol/non-alcohol) to go with your meal?

If I invited you to join me for dinner. What beverage would you like from my bar (alcohol/non-alcohol) to go with your meal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lemon lime and bitters (extra sweet) in a tall glass with lots of ice or a tequila sunrise or tequila shot chased down with a corona with lemon. Or a nice cognac (Hennessy) strait no chaser with ice πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

0|1
    0|0
    • lemon lime bitters is kick ass

i like tequila shots with lemon and salt

thank you for the follow.

• Show All
    • Oh k cool πŸ‘πŸ½ and no I'm in regional Victoria about an hour m half south of Melbourne. I went to sleep earlier but was woke up by the neighbours dog unfortunately now I can't get back to sleep 😏

• Oh, the South of Melbourne is nice. I love around the 90 mile beach or the other way around Lorne or Jan Juc. Very pretty place and lovely people

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 12

• Depends what's for dinner, but a negroni is always a nice aperitif.

0|1
    0|0
    • all on what the ice maiden make after tending to the reindeers and giving us both a rub down

• If it is during dinner then probably white ziffendale. After Amaretto. Before dinner a vodka martini.

0|1
    0|0
    • We eat food and get shitfaced together :)

• Show All
    • Hehe, I am very boring these days. If you knew me in my youth. I would be like;

YES PLEASE!

• Why so boring? All you have to do is do something to talk about later. Or better, do it with someone.

• A long island iced tea would be nice but I usually just have a Coke if I’m going to be driving soon after

0|1
    0|0
  • Ideally...
    Before, I'd go for a aperitif of some sort, something heart warming.
    During the meal, either whisky or wine.
    After meal, something sweet to go with dessert like a liquor.
    One later too...

In reality though I probably drink alcohol once every 1 or 2 months though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't really tell what all you have but it looks like most of your whiskey is J&B. I'm a single malt snob though, so I guess I'll rough it with the blend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mountain Dew Code Red;) has scrubbing bubbles to wash down whatever u eat, good or bad. caffeine n sugar to help keep u awake during boring conversations or drives home;p

0|0
    0|0
  • What are. we eating... plays a role... pre-dinner drink... Manhattan

0|1
    0|0
  • Rice milk or something that my former Mexican friend had at a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absinth always. IM HERE OLD MAN - High-fiveΓ—

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares. Food for free

0|1
    0|0
  • Some calcium hypochlorite would be nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scotch

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes