What is something common in your cupboard/cabinet/fridge?

What is a common food item kept in your house? If you are not from the US include a picture if you can and the country you are in. I want to see common foods from all over the world!

For me mac and cheese and ketchup are a staple! Iโ€™m from the US. What is something common in your cupboard/cabinet/fridge?What is something common in your cupboard/cabinet/fridge?

168

Most Helpful Guy

• Ground beef. Always making burgers, tacos, pasta, whatever you eat with ground beef.
    Oh and I absolutely hate ketchup.

• Hate ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ป

• Absolutely hate it. I feel like it adds nothing but a weird sweetness that something else can fill like salt and pepper or some spices. I make wonderful gourmet burgers every once in a while at home. Big, thick burgers seasoned well with salt and pepper. Right after I flip the burger, I spread some butter on to the patties. The residue I have left over on the brush I spread on to the buns and toast those on the grill. I put cheese on about a minute before I take the burgers off, not right after I flip them. Doing that allows it to melt a little bit but keep the texture. I also put tomato slices right on the grill as this is all happening with a dash of salt and pepper. The I assemble it and bring them in off the grill, these things of beauty with so much flavor. Then... my father puts ketchup on it. It takes all the will I have to not lose my mind. I heart drops every time he does that, I want to cry a little bit, but I don't say a word.

• Point is, you can put better flavor into the food without adding a masking condiment like ketchup. See, this is how much I hate it. For some stupid reason I'm trying to convince you that ketchup is bad. I don't cook for you (offers on the table though), you enjoy something that I don't and that's fine. I know I enjoy things you don't and you probably wouldn't act the same way I do. But again, stupid me, I would still try to bring you to like it, or at least I'd be able to explain why you don't like it and how I can change your mind. I'm insane.

Most Helpful Girl

• So basically, our cupboard looks like this and I have no idea how to process it. Since I moved in I've kept a small stockpile in my room of ramen, rice, random cans of vegetables and bottled water to avoid undoing that ocd psycho's organization. Pretty much all the typical pantry items.