Does your sexuality play a role in what alcoholic drinks you consume?

They're these so called manly drinks like beer and whiskey. They're these so called girly drinks like sex on the beach and wine coolers. Are you not comfortable drinking alcoholic drinks associated with the opposite sex or are you comfortable drinking anything?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I drink whatever I want. Including the fruity cocktails with the umbrellas on them.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I drink girly drinks because I like the taste better. I hate the taste of beer and I don't like the burn of hard liquor.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't understand why manly men drink beer when it us the weakest alcoholic drink. It's like child's play compared to some drinks like rum or vodka. I rarely drink but I'm not going to drink some beer if I do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you reword your question? It kinda contradicts at the end. Like either answer means both.

Like yes I'm comfortable and no it does not matter. But your wording means both

• I can't reword the question but manly drinks are drinks where you taste the alcohol and girly drinks mask the taste of alcohol.

• The opposite is true for me. Beer with like 5% alcohol content Is not as strong as a mixed drink with 15% or more

• If someone is paying for the alcohol and offers it, I don't care what kind of drink it is, I will drink it.

It's rude to refuse one's hospitality, I say!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, straight well sexed ugly fucking beast man here. And as a former bartender I love girly drinks lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, what kind of question is this lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't drink alcohol at all. It's nothing to do with my sexuality but because alcohol does things to me that I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me one bit these preferences are from the stone ages we women rule so it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink both manly and girly drinks :) Depends on the company I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont drink anything

0|0
    0|0
  • no connection at all too funny

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont drink alcohol