Does your sexuality play a role in what alcoholic drinks you consume?

They're these so called manly drinks like beer and whiskey. They're these so called girly drinks like sex on the beach and wine coolers. Are you not comfortable drinking alcoholic drinks associated with the opposite sex or are you comfortable drinking anything?
  • Yes
  • No

85

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I drink whatever I want. Including the fruity cocktails with the umbrellas on them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I drink girly drinks because I like the taste better. I hate the taste of beer and I don't like the burn of hard liquor.