What do you think of weed?

a lot of love and hate going around for quite some time. I personally like the herb.

59

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay but i feel like its too easy to become dependant on it.
    While there's been tons of argument on how it's not addictive, very few consistent smokers are able to give it up entirely because its a quick short term solution for insomnia, pain, anxiety and depression. My personal experience is that there is a depressive state that occurs the moment you stop using it. I also feel it's easier to put off doing useful things when you're high. It also encourages you to eat bad food impulsively.
    In short, i think Its safe to use but it's not for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that like anything else moderation is key! I smoke weed fairly regularly (more so this last week) but if i smoke too often, even if its just like one joint or bong hit, then i start slowing down.
    So i think it can be enjoyed but there is a limit