I can not drink any soda?

I can not drink cola or any form of carbonated drinks it is like acid and no matter how much sugar is in the taste is sour. I come close to throwing up if i try to drink 1 drop. I have never met someone with the same thing.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't drink it anymore. Just water. Soda is not healthy for you anyways. Try boiling cola and you will see how much sugar it is. Its disgusting.

I used to drink Brisk soda. It would give me horrible headaches. I don't drink soda anymore and I'm glad. If you drink it everyday then it messes up with your kidneys. I've heard someone who drank soda everyday and ended up having trouble with their kidneys and peeing problems. They had to stay in the hospital and drink cranberry juice until recovery.

It's not good to drink it so much because it has a lot of sugar and chemicals.

Most Helpful Guy

• That’s not a bad thing.