How do you cook?

How do you cook?
  • I don't
  • I find a recipe, cut and measure everything, and then follow through
  • I find a recipe, but I go off script and do things my way
    Vote C
  • Most of the time I cook from memory. I don't tend to rely on recipes from a book or exact measurements
    Vote D
  • Sometimes I go strictly by a recipe, sometimes from memory
    Vote E

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I wing it every time. I make mental notes of what I use for different meals and I never use a recipe book. I love Grilling with charcoal (no lighter fluid allowed) and experimenting with different sauces, spices, and marinades.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what it is... some things can be winged but things that have specific measurements need to be followed to get the right texture and appearance - specifically baking and desserts like mousse, pastry, mirror glaze, sugar work