If you’re not vegan, why? What makes you want to eat animals and their produce?

1426

Most Helpful Guy

• Because animal based foods are very inexpensive and vegans have yet to convince me that their position is somehow morally superior. There are still many people who suffer from hunger in the world. Reducing the amount and variety of foods available will only increase the price of food and increase the number of people who go hungry.

• From a vegetarian perspective, I don’t eat meat because my lifestyle allows me to do so. I understand it when others don’t have that choice or even if they do, but I feel wrong eating something that didn’t have to die for me to live. Especially when they come from factory farms and were treated poorly before they died.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wouldn't want to, but the taste of it I enjoy. more than once I've tried going vegan, but after a week or so I would get sick

• oh sorry I worded that kinda stupid. when I said "I really wouldn't want to" what I mean by that is that really I don't want to eat animals. I hate knowing they died harshly in a factory just for me to eat. I just wish my body would handle no meat