Whtat. s your food habit?

How many times a day you eat?
What. s your food look like?
  • Once a day
    Vote A
  • 3 meals and 2 snacks in between ( having a routine )
    Vote B
  • Depends on my working schedule
    Vote C
  • Depends if my family is home ( not eating when alone )
    Vote D
  • Other ( pls explain)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 5-7 times a day , breakfast then snack pause (a fruit), early lunch , snack before workout, snack after workout, go home another snack then dinner all small portions

1|0
    0|0
    • I bow before you
      Great plan :) congrats

• Show All
    • That's a great thing you successfully change your habits. As you may know it is quite difficult ^^ congrats :)

• Ok I see. What a great job you have, very helpful. I work with elderly people too. It's not always easy for them to eat...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• i used to eat a lot, because i was on bulking, but now im on shredding diet now, before i used to eat 4 eggs and 4 kababs, with 2 slices of cheese and 8 slices of bread in breakfast, then 250 grams of chicken with salad, and then lots of fruits and and then dry fruits and many more things, but now im on shredding diet, so i just eat a 200 grams of chciken and mix vegetable salad, in lunch and dinner, and 2 eggs in breakfast

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat like this. For real. Breakfast, dinner, then at night, a small dinner. Then a Fiber One snack or ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two meals a day. A bit of grazing now and then. No breakfast. No dessert. Portion control. Mostly protein.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just now, my metabolism is a bit off so im eating like two meals a day. Usually when im going to the gym and have a normal routine, O eat about 5 meals a day

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal breakfast, lunch at school or home and dinner at home. Snacks inbetween but it sometimes is like a whole bag of chips, I know it’s unhealthy but I work all those calories off with riding my bike 2 hours a day to get to school at least

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a heavy lifter and follow the ketogenic diet. Most time I eat 4-5 meals a day, with a lot of protein and healthy fats. My most important meal is the breakfast.

1|0
    0|0
  • like three times a day but all after 3pm, pretty much just a smoothie then some porridge and then some kind of chicken dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • I try for three meals a day with snacks in between.
    It really depends on my work schedule, but I at least eat breakfast and dinner.

I ate a lot more randomly when I was on active duty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my work schedule but on the weekends my days off I eat like a fat fucker lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 meals regularly else sometimes twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 meals.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my work schedule

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 meals a day depending on my metabolism level

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i eat 2 or 3 meals a day and i don't snack unless i'm going to the gym in which case i have a banana and peanut butter or a protein quest bar! i eat things like breaded chicken with spinach and mozzarella, kale salad, brown rice and chicken bowls, dates and peanut butter, quinoa tabouli, burgers and fries ( love sweet potato!), chicken caesar salad wraps, bagels and cream cheese, brussel sprouts and onion, mango naked juices

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually eat twice a day, sometimes three times. My first meal of the day is usually when I get home from work at 5 PM or 6 PM, then I'll have a snack in the evening, at 9 PM or so. If I wake up early enough, I eat a small breakfast, but I don't usually have an appetite in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try 5 times, three of which are pretty small snack-like meals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually eat 6 or more times a day - really small meals. I get full easily (example, a 1/2 of sandwich will fill me up)

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you say that you are thin or skinny like?

• I was skinny before I reached my 40s (weighed a little over 100lb - this was about 3 years ago), now I am closer to 140lbs. I am not fat nor skinny, 5'9" is my height.

• Usually twice or three times

0|0
    0|0
  • typical is light lunch and big dinner

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes