I think I'm a vegetarian, how did you become a vegetarian?

Today I went grocery shopping, for some reason the thought of meat made me sick. I stood by the meat refrigerator and could bring myself to pick anything up.

I went into the market and got some greens and pumpkin. Okay let me say this, I think my period might be doing it and if I go back to craving meat after it's done then I announce false alarm. But I just feel disgusted by meat and feel like googling vegetarian dishes.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is probably a gut reaction and isn't very strong.

I think you can easily become a vegetarian, but you should probably start slowly and be very careful to make sure that cutting out a large part of your diet doesn't leave you malnourished. Aka, make sure to keep a solid food calculator and take vitamins.

• That's what I was always afraid of. I don't want to be too skinny and I hear not eating meat can do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• After watching Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret lol
    Welcome to vegan life. Although make sure you do a research on vegan diet. If it’s not balanced it can bring only harm. You want to make sure your diet has all needed vitamins, fats, minerals and new sources of proteins