Do you think homemade garlic bread is the perfect entree for the main meal? Or, would you prefer something more elaborate?

Do you think homemade garlic bread is the perfect entree for the main meal? Or, would you prefer something more elaborate?

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Garlic bread is more of a side dish for me than an appetizer. I still love it, but I tend to want more than just that.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Garlic bread entree.

Garlic bread main course.

Garlic bread desert.

Garlic bread always.

Garlic bread anywhere.

Galric bread is love. Galric bread is life.

I love garlic bread.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 10

• i prefer it with homemade veggie pasta bake rather than a starter on its own

0|1
    0|0
  • Just add dried tomatoes on the side and your good to go

0|1
    0|0
  • As Peter Kay stated..." Gaaarlic Bread !! ... It's the future !! "

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Went to Poland in Jan 1992... minus 20 degrees , the Communist mentality was still there too , Budapest , still a crazy place , is much more expensive now !! Garlic Langos.. there's an idea , chopped / crushed garlic in the flour.

• I went to Auschwitz, and it was around -15. Gave proper context

• Garlic bread is the best source of nutrition and energy and you can survive on it for life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i like garlic bread to dip in Spaghetti Sauce when i make spaghetti and meat sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's good. With Italian food and a nice shiraz or a cab sav.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good for the intro pa not for a main meal

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you hypnotise me with food?

0|0
    0|0
    • i love food, @FatherJack and i are going to open a restaurant. I am going to import @Kenni to help run it.

• Cheers biz partner !! Guess what I made today... Langos !! House smells a bit oily , Langos and Mohinga ( Burmese food is on the oily side !! ) , no wonder!!! So oily the Yanks will be invading my house !!!

• That looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • yummy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes