How often do you read the ingredients label on food packages before you eat or buy them?

How often do you read the ingredients label on food packages before you eat or buy them?How often do you read the ingredients label on food packages before you eat or buy them?

• All the time
  • Very often
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Not often
    Vote D
  • Rarely
    Vote E
  • Never
    Vote F

1621

Most Helpful Girl

• Rarely, I’ll sometimes check active ingredients on medications n other stuff like that. Or cosmetics shampoo lotions and ointments.

For food I generally only check it if I’m confused about what it is. Like “meat” lasagna... wtf is “meat”. Stuff like that. So, rarely I’d say.

• Ohh another one is sweeteners and stevia. My grocery’s store sells a line of cheesecake and they have low fat low sugar and “no sugar added”. All different skus. Like I don’t get cheesecake to be low fat and low sugar. I want the full on experience so I always check to be sure I’m getting the right on cuz the “no sugar added” is strangely got all the sugar needed. That just confuses me cuz I don’t want some crappy cheesecake made with stevia or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been cutting out as much processed foods as possible, doing my best to go farm to table. I can really taste the difference in a lot of things now. Reading ingredients made me want to stop eating a lot of things that I realized "aren't really foods".