What are you having for dinner this Sunday?

Sunday is a special meal day in my culture. This is usually the day when family try to what together, have a hefty meal consisting of all types of food. We used to have blended fruit juice on this day when I was growing up.

Even though I don't prepare a hefty meal now that I live alone, I try to make the meal special by adding salad and dessert.

Except I'm vegetarian now, so I eat the special rice, but with greens. I have always loved vegetables, but now I think I'm only gonna have that. This is what it looks like below. What are you having?What are you having for dinner this Sunday??

71

Most Helpful Girl

• lobster salad and red wine

• Mmmm sounds tasty. I loved seafood and even though I'm going vegetarian now, I'm worried I might get skinny.

So I'm told to at least include seafood, I might do that, since I'm gaining a little and I like that.