What is the most spicy food you've ever eaten?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom made some lentils which were very delicious but she put too much berbere in it and it was so hot it was from the pit of hell, we both couldn't eat it. Now I'm a seasoned veteran when it comes to spicy things, the spiciest I can go is habanero. This lentil stew was carolina reaper hot but it was good I tried to eat as much as I can before KO.

I could see fire all around me and I was pouring sweat.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A burger from grilled. It was called Chilli addict. Grass fed lean beef, jalapeños, roasted peppers, sour cream, tasty cheese, cos lettuce, Spanish onion & chilli relish. It was awesome. Not spicy spicy. But it was good. I love spicy food. Nothing is spicy for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• These Korean noodles with a illustration of Doraemon (a blue cartoon cat with a red nose) on the package. They're supposed to be the third spiciest noodle ever according to my friend. You eat them cold. They're pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to see how hot Carolina Reapers were, ate one raw and they are hot, made chili oil with the rest, it is also pretty hot and gives me mad s***s when I put it on pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a strong vindaloo once... fuck me it was hot.. tastes gorgeous but very hot. Im too scared to try PAAL... i think thats what its called.. meant to be hottest curry from India

0|0
    0|0
  • Curry at an Indian restaurant in LA. No idea what it actually tasted like other than fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drank directly from a spicy sauce bottle in a restaurant as a dare for someone's birthday. Not a food but yeah hella spicy

0|0
    0|0
  • A tiny spec of 7 or 8 million Scoville unit hot sauce.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did right before I was going to my next class. I accidentally touched my eye too durring the middle of class and my eye immediately started watering like a waterfall.

• It's hell.

• Ate a whole habanero pepper when I didn't know what it was. There was like a 7 minute delay before I felt it hit me.

• one time i had the most spiceciest sauce u can legally get in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot chip... Like a super hot hot chip... Its just one chip...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Hot Wings buffalo style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Siling labuyo

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Habanero salsa in Mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thai food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghost pepper chili

0|0
    0|0
  • turk kebap

0|0
    0|0
  • indian food

0|0
    0|0
  • A pizza I made with baby Chili's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Habanero pepper pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian food

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I drench my food with Sriracha even if it has hot peppers in it. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those spicy cucumbers you get when you order Chinese food.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like spicy foods

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes