What is the most spicy food you've ever eaten?

420

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom made some lentils which were very delicious but she put too much berbere in it and it was so hot it was from the pit of hell, we both couldn't eat it. Now I'm a seasoned veteran when it comes to spicy things, the spiciest I can go is habanero. This lentil stew was carolina reaper hot but it was good I tried to eat as much as I can before KO.

I could see fire all around me and I was pouring sweat.

Most Helpful Girl

• A burger from grilled. It was called Chilli addict. Grass fed lean beef, jalapeños, roasted peppers, sour cream, tasty cheese, cos lettuce, Spanish onion & chilli relish. It was awesome. Not spicy spicy. But it was good. I love spicy food. Nothing is spicy for me