Do real men drink alcohol?

I don't drink, and I don't plan to. Is this a bad thing? Will it make people think less of me if I decline wine, beer or whiskey?

78

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking alcohol is like walking on a tightrope. It makes us feel like we can do anything. But go too far, and it feels like poison.

The benefits of not drinking alcohol are dramatic
    Your health will improve
    Your can lose weight more easily
    Your moods will improve
    You will actually be happier without alcohol
    You will feel a huge sense of achievement and pride and pleasure if you stop drinking alcohol.

Personally speaking Never touched alcohol still awesome. Who cares whether someone consider us real man or not. TBH real man don't need someone's approval.