Do real men drink alcohol?

I don't drink, and I don't plan to. Is this a bad thing? Will it make people think less of me if I decline wine, beer or whiskey?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking alcohol is like walking on a tightrope. It makes us feel like we can do anything. But go too far, and it feels like poison.

The benefits of not drinking alcohol are dramatic
    Your health will improve
    Your can lose weight more easily
    Your moods will improve
    You will actually be happier without alcohol
    You will feel a huge sense of achievement and pride and pleasure if you stop drinking alcohol.

Personally speaking Never touched alcohol still awesome. Who cares whether someone consider us real man or not. TBH real man don't need someone's approval.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I think alchohol is okay. Only amount of it matters. If you drink a lot then yeah not that sexy. But if you are a social drinker is fine. If you don’t like alchohol is also fine. Whatever makes you happy. As long as you are not a bad guy people will love you

0|0
    0|0
  • drinking doesn't make you a man at all, my dads a drunk and he's a total wimp, while my uncles never been drunk and he's successful and actually happy, drinking just makes you stupid, and if you think somethings funny/fun when your drunk and not when you're sober, then it can't actually be fun anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's a social drink, so it's all good. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • No you’re 16...

0|0
    0|0
    • You’re allowed to if a responsible parent or guardian allows it and is supervising

• Being a real man has nothing to do with drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a real man and you get to decide what that means, not anyone else.

If people make fun of you then screw them tbh, you're making a healthy choice for your body, and your health is way more important than their approval

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Real men don't worry about what other people think of their drinking choices.

2|3
    0|0
  • A real man sticks to his convictions, whatever they may be. If you are going to, then do. If not, have resolve. If you don't happen to give a shit about something as menial as social constructs based on how fucked you can get yourself, you can enjoy most of finest things on this earth in moderation. Food for thought

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people will respect your wishes. Some may even see it as a strength in self control. There are some cultures that drinking and business are ingrained such as with the Japanese.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd recommend trying the experience once but if you don't end up drinking than you'll be fine, some of my friends dont drink and no one gives them shit

0|0
    1|0
  • Its a choice and people will like you more if you just be yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • it has nothing todo with a real man but it can cause problems if u live in Australia

0|0
    0|0
  • Better none than to much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes