If you could afford any of these, would you consider buying them?

Say you were a Millionare/Billionare, Would you buy any of these to try?

(Cheaper options)
Golden Opulence Sundae- $1000

The Golden Phoenix Cupcake-$1000
If you could afford any of these, would you consider buying them?(More expensive options) Frozen Chocolate Haute-$25'000

The Absurdity Sundae-$60'000
If you could afford any of these, would you consider buying them?Strawberries Arnaud-$1.4 million

3051

Most Helpful Guy

• I’d try anything except the diamond strawberries lol. That would literally be a strawberry once you took the diamond out, so no special flavours to blow your mind. At least the others might have something fantastic for the taste buds.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't--especially the first three. I'd feel bad about digging into them and ruining the craftsmanship. And I like my dessert-digging to be as guilt-free of an experience as possible.

• the £60'000 one literally looks like a normal ice cream too lol

• ice cream using the glacial ice found at the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro or something lol, there's no edible gold or anything in that one

• Ah, ok. So someone went to great lengths (err, heights) to make sundaes appeal to the gullible and posh.