If you could afford any of these, would you consider buying them?

Say you were a Millionare/Billionare, Would you buy any of these to try?

(Cheaper options)
Golden Opulence Sundae- $1000

The Golden Phoenix Cupcake-$1000
If you could afford any of these, would you consider buying them?(More expensive options) Frozen Chocolate Haute-$25'000

The Absurdity Sundae-$60'000
If you could afford any of these, would you consider buying them?Strawberries Arnaud-$1.4 million

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I’d try anything except the diamond strawberries lol. That would literally be a strawberry once you took the diamond out, so no special flavours to blow your mind. At least the others might have something fantastic for the taste buds.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't--especially the first three. I'd feel bad about digging into them and ruining the craftsmanship. And I like my dessert-digging to be as guilt-free of an experience as possible.

1|0
    0|0
    • the £60'000 one literally looks like a normal ice cream too lol

• Show All
    • ice cream using the glacial ice found at the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro or something lol, there's no edible gold or anything in that one

• Ah, ok. So someone went to great lengths (err, heights) to make sundaes appeal to the gullible and posh.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• No, never, lol

I simply couldn't waste money like that when there are children going hungry, people dying of preventable diseases etc.

I am amazed and appalled that they sell ANY of these things...

3|2
    0|0
    • Some people really do have more money than sense don't they.

• @Sienna-Rose They truly must. Easy come, easy go, I expect with them...

• Very true, obviously haven't had to learn the real value of a few things yet.

• Who pays hundreds of thousands of dollars for a bowl of ice cream? The Absurdity Sundae looks tasting by far and is making me hungry. lol However, I’d never pay nearly that much for it. People who do need to remember charities they can give that extra cash to. I’d rather save lives than my appetite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is the absurdity sundae worth $60K? Does the Vanilla come out of a unicorn’s ass?

4|1
    0|0
  • None. The fact that rich fucks actually pay tens of thousands of dollars for meals while there are people who starve to death is exactly what's wrong with this fucked up society. I can't wait for the poor to get sick of this shit, arm themselves and storm Wall Street.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would loathe myself for spending that kind of money on any food, anywhere, anytime. But it's easy to say that when you don't have the money, or have not been accustomed to that life style. I want to think I would be against that sort of thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes more sense to buy a golden rolex, however, none of the luxurious things does make sense to buy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I would rather invest that money into the market.

I would spend money on a quality steak, however. But gold? Please, I don't need to impress people on instagram if I am already rich.

1|0
    0|0
  • even if i could afford it, i still won't eat it, because its just bullshit, they dressed it like its something special, but actually its nothing special, its same normal ice cream. They are just fooling people

1|0
    0|0
  • Why the f***would ice cream even be that expensive? Even if I had money literally coming out of my ass I wouldn't buy any ice cream that cost that high

2|1
    0|0
  • Haha! No :D I'd want to try dishes that were made to be good without budget, but not foods that are expensive just for the sake of being expensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous prices, most definitely not worth the price and that's from someone who absolutely loves this type of food!
    That kind of money could do far better things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never buy any of them, no matter how much money i had. I think it's stupid and I'd rather give the money to someone who needs it

3|1
    0|0
  • Hell no, too fancy for my taste.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpfxsy8npCE

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. The mere thought of metal in my mouth makes me cringe and hurt. That stuff can interfere with dental fillings, generate electricity and cause IMMENSE pain. Seeehs. Never. Ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care how rich, i wouldn't waste this type of money on a meal unless it was to feed hundreds of less fortunate people

2|0
    0|0
  • P. P. I do it the smart way. Figure it out how to make it, booom! I am no billionaire. Just smart making for people and friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would FAR rather help those in GENUINE need , these are plain daft !! Why the hell would you want to consume gold?

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes , The Absurdity Sundae

1|0
    0|0
  • none, I could go buy a cake at Walmart for less than 20 bucks and it would last longer than those would

1|0
    0|0
  • No i would ask outright PrincessPie what are you doing the rest of your life. Something not to dissimilar is what i would prefer

1|0
    0|0
  • Mehh chocolate is gross, wouldn't pay a dime for those. I would slaughter you cunts and eat your livers for a slice of cheesecake tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because I could afford it, doesn't mean I would be wasteful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me,.. I'd just break open a Ben&Jerry's. (I'm obsessed with hoarding money)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lolz I rather go get the less expensive lolz
    #cheaplife 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get a regular burger and use the rest of the money to pay rent and gas for like 10 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't buy any of those even if I was as rich as Bill Gates.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I love good food, but this is ridiculous. I have much better things to do with money.

1|1
    0|0
  • Strawberries Arnaud-$1.4 million
    I will have some diamonds and stones in the end.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its like buying jewellery and having strawberries ;)

• What does gold taste like?

1|0
    0|0
  • I can afford them but i won't buy them

1|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • If they were more reasonably priced I'd buy them for a special occasion because they do look nice, but at that price it's ridiculous. I'd rather donate that money to something far more worthwhile like charity!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have better use of my money. Besides, I can get all that decadence custom-made to duplicate the items in the pics above in my local dessert shoppes for under P500.00 ($10) each.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've already tried number one when I was in New York years ago lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Naaa... I wouldn't consider paying for this dishes! I make them instead. Actually I do make them but I don't sell them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell what's on the absurdity sundae that makes it so expensive.

With the strawberries ardaud what you're really paying for is the jewelry.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is nasty expensive, I prefer to buy 12000 ice creams for 5dollars

1|0
    0|0
  • Gold is a metal, any recipe where you put it in food seems pretty dumb to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • they called absurdity for a reason.

No way. Nu-uh. Hell Naw

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There’s no way anything tastes good enough to cost that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t want any to be honest, even if I was a billionaire

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was that rich im ashamed to say I would have to try all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • If im a millionaire/billianare, i would buy all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, I know a place who make delicious food and isn't that expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a waste of money is still a waste of money even if you have a lot of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are these prices real?

1|0
    0|0
  • AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No

1|0
    0|0
  • Even if I can, I will not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in a Million/ Billion years

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberries Arnaud... I love strawberries

1|0
    0|0
  • i have eaten number 1

1|0
    0|0
  • At that price no matter how rich I was I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • The hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course i love food..

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Food is a necessity, not a luxury.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was a billionaire and well off having my own business (so more money can come in) then yeah I’d try all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes