Do you eat dairy and meat products together in the same meal?

like , for example, cheese on your chicken wings?

just a few days ago, is the last time i'll eat them together. it tastes so bad and its been proven that it messes with your digestion.
  • um yeah
  • um nope
examples include burgers with cheese. i usually ask to have no cheese in it

97

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's a different case my digestive system isn't good with milk.. but mixing cheese with a burger is okay but chicken wings never tried it and don't find it a good combination.. I've once eaten beef with rice and added some yogurt with it and that was the worst thing I could have done my stomach was freaking upset and been farting all day like a train 😷😖