Do you eat dairy and meat products together in the same meal?

like , for example, cheese on your chicken wings?

just a few days ago, is the last time i'll eat them together. it tastes so bad and its been proven that it messes with your digestion.
  • um yeah
    Vote A
  • um nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
examples include burgers with cheese. i usually ask to have no cheese in it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's a different case my digestive system isn't good with milk.. but mixing cheese with a burger is okay but chicken wings never tried it and don't find it a good combination.. I've once eaten beef with rice and added some yogurt with it and that was the worst thing I could have done my stomach was freaking upset and been farting all day like a train 😷😖

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really consume a lot of dairy and I have been limiting my meat consumption. I don't normally eat them together if I eat them at all

0|1
    0|0
  • The only meat I consume is seafood and I don’t like to mix it with dairy because I’m lactose intolerant. So I don’t.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, occasionally. I don't keep kosher and it has never messed with my digestion, so I have no reason to avoid it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate this poutine with cheese curds and crispy chicken bits on it. it was amazzzzinngg <3 you gotta try it

0|0
    0|0
  • When I eat cheeseburgers yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat yogurt almost with anything

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i'm not kosher

0|0
    0|0
  • So I'm assuming a cheeseburger counts eh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahah yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah man, I love Schnitzels with cheese inside, I love how the cheese creams out of the meat in your mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not entirely sure its bad for your digestion. For example, a large balanced breakfast may include sausage and milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Burger without cheese? Lasagna without cheese? No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course... Hamburgers are not possible to eat without some cheese on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon and eggs nuff said

0|0
    0|0
  • No dairy with meat

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes