Fondue for dinner. Any ideas? Recipes? Thoughts?

My boyfriend just got a fondue set and I want to make him some fondue dinners. I think I can handle the cheese with bread and chocolate with fruits type fondues but want to make him some real dinner recipes like meat or seafood. Anyone else make these type of meals with a fondue set?
any tips, suggestions or family recipes would be greatly appreciated.

621

Most Helpful Guy

• Get thin shaved meats, beef, lamb, turkey, chicken, and get some veggies and dumplings. Then make a traditional chinese herbal broth soup, or spicy if you like it that way and pretty much make yourselves a HotPot dinner.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could look some things inspired by the melting pot restaurant or go on Pinterest

• That restaurant sounds great! I just wish their website posted a menu... and one was near me. Thanks for the tip!

• that's good I wanna experiment now myself