Please help me lol If I put wax paper/foil in a measuring cup could it make measuring peanut butter easier?

I'm about to make my 3-year-old cousin some cookies and she really likes the simple peanut butter ones. I need 1 cup of peanut butter for it but I need a simple way to get it out of the measuring cup. Please help lol. I'm a beginner at baking so I don't know any trick to make it easier.

If anyone wants the recipe its

1 cup peanut butter

1 cup sugar

1 egg

1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  • Yes wax
  • No
  • yes foil
    Vote C
Thanks, guys :) I tried to do the cookies and the measuring was the only thing that worked lol They were so sticky and stuck to the pan. Even after spraying it.

03