Is there any girl who Don’t know cooking? If yes, describe your worst failure 😂. If no, how much recipes do you know?

Is there any girl who Don’t know cooking? If yes, describe your worst failure πŸ˜‚. If no, how much recipes do you know?Is there any girl who Don’t know cooking? If yes, describe your worst failure πŸ˜‚. If no, how much recipes do you know?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I made steak for the first time and I was so happy cause it was beautiful... so beautiful I had to take a perfect picture. However I had it on high flame and it took me a while to get the perfect pic. By the time I got the right picture the steak was as hard as a shoe. πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 12

• I took 5 years of culinary classes but I'm just a natural I guess. The only screw ups I've had is being clumsy and dropping the entire baking sheet on the ground and spilling everything. But there was a time when I mistakened salt for sugar when baking cookies... teaspoon of sugar and a cup of salt, it was a disaster..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a great cook and baker but not when I was pregnant! I would lay on the couch and fall asleep- I burnt pinto beans and scorched a roast among many other things lol so much for laying down to watch t. v. huh

0|0
    0|0
  • It all started with accidentally flipping the cereal bowl while pouring the milk... haha

but seriously, I burned my scrambled eggs and have screamed while making spaghetti cause the SPAGHETTI CAN'T BE CONTROLLED!
    !

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few failures... put 400g instead of 40g of flour in a cake, forgot to add sugar, added baking soda instead of powdered sugar in a pie crust, burning stuff and so on.
    But nothing as drastic as your pics. πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a very good cook i don't really know how many recipes i know, but i learned a lot. I try new things from youtube and i write the recipe down in my cooking notebook

0|0
    0|0
  • I only end up overheating or something when I forget to check or set the timer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know exact recipes, but I can follow them with extreme ease. Basically, I can cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost burned the house down boiling water πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza always gets burned with me

0|0
    0|0
  • i can boil water only

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the second thing even meant to be? lmao