Is there any girl who Don’t know cooking? If yes, describe your worst failure 😂. If no, how much recipes do you know?

Is there any girl who Don’t know cooking? If yes, describe your worst failure πŸ˜‚. If no, how much recipes do you know?Is there any girl who Don’t know cooking? If yes, describe your worst failure πŸ˜‚. If no, how much recipes do you know?

132

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I made steak for the first time and I was so happy cause it was beautiful... so beautiful I had to take a perfect picture. However I had it on high flame and it took me a while to get the perfect pic. By the time I got the right picture the steak was as hard as a shoe. πŸ˜‚