Chew and spit, what do you do with the spit?

If you chew and spit or know what it is, what do you do with the spit? like can you flush it down the toilet or would it like block up or something?
omg lol just to clarify, im talking about food, not smoking

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown bag it. Carry a paper lunch bag with a plastic zip lock and two slices of bread. When you get ready to spit take the two slices of bread out of the plastic zip lock spit on one slice cover it with the other slice place it back in the zip lock repeat as necessary. When you get home take a good look at your creation then you might quit after awhile.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it can go into the toilet.

But better to throw the whole chew container in the trash and take up sucking on nicotine lozenges, and then getting off the nicotine roller coaster which leads to jaw cancer, lip cancer, throat cancer, and so on and so forth.

Chew mint or something.

Candies.

Anything.

• haha i mean food its not smoking its like the eating without digesting food which is like totally gross but helpful i guess but i was asking where to get rid of the food

• haha i never smoke or drink, i dont spit out food usually either im just doing it while im staying with my mum cause omg she's so annoying!!! haha but its just like temporary, so dw i just dont know what people do with the food, its so gross!

• Oh, she just makes yucky food? Geeze, why didn't you say that? You made me put my after-school-special hat on for nothing. LOL.

No, it shouldn't clog the toilet, but if you already chewed it, you might as well swallow it. Also a great time to learn how to cook, and offer to cook simple things you know how to cook.