Chew and spit, what do you do with the spit?

If you chew and spit or know what it is, what do you do with the spit? like can you flush it down the toilet or would it like block up or something?
Updates:
omg lol just to clarify, im talking about food, not smoking

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown bag it. Carry a paper lunch bag with a plastic zip lock and two slices of bread. When you get ready to spit take the two slices of bread out of the plastic zip lock spit on one slice cover it with the other slice place it back in the zip lock repeat as necessary. When you get home take a good look at your creation then you might quit after awhile.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it can go into the toilet.

But better to throw the whole chew container in the trash and take up sucking on nicotine lozenges, and then getting off the nicotine roller coaster which leads to jaw cancer, lip cancer, throat cancer, and so on and so forth.

Chew mint or something.

Candies.

Anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha i mean food its not smoking its like the eating without digesting food which is like totally gross but helpful i guess but i was asking where to get rid of the food

• Show All
    • haha i never smoke or drink, i dont spit out food usually either im just doing it while im staying with my mum cause omg she's so annoying!!! haha but its just like temporary, so dw i just dont know what people do with the food, its so gross!

• Oh, she just makes yucky food? Geeze, why didn't you say that? You made me put my after-school-special hat on for nothing. LOL.

No, it shouldn't clog the toilet, but if you already chewed it, you might as well swallow it. Also a great time to learn how to cook, and offer to cook simple things you know how to cook.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yeesh. Chew is worse than smoking. It's like the "dabs" or "shatter" version of tobacco. Everyone I know just spit anywhere. If they're inside they spit it in the trash, if they're outside they just do it on the ground.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some do it into a bottle, tissue, or some kind of disposable container.

• Show All
    • Oh. Oh. Oh. I just do it in the garbage or a tissue or napkin.

• Woah woah woah. I just read some of your comments, I thought you meant like a fatty or tough chunk of meat, don't chew and spit. Don't do that. That's worse than the tobacco. Just eat when you get hungry.

• That's a gross habit but if you do it just use a cup or can to spit in and throw it away when done. The chew its self is fine to flush or just throw it outside or in the trash

1|1
    0|0
    • Edit... Lmao disregard the above... Don't give yourself an eating disorder!! Just eat balanced meals and get some exercise

• Why would you even do this? Either don't eat, or eat. This is what anorexic girls do.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could flush the spit but I wouldn't flush the actual chew

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww lol
    You chew. Chew what?

1|0
    0|0
    • haha its like so that you dont get fat you know, like you chew your food but you dont actually swallow it, it is really gross though!

• Show All
    • haha i guess im an idiot but well you chew it cause it tastes good but you dont swallow it cause it makes you fat, its not like a long term thing though so it doesn't really matter i just want to know if i can like flush it or something

• no. wtf
      it doesn't work that way. stop it
      that's insanely nonsense... you're wasting food and that makes no sense what so ever to lose weight
      do you need help with how to lose weight cause that's just a disgusting habit... it won't change anything

• Throw it out

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You throw your bottle or cup or whatever you're using in the trash can. Flushing it probably isn't great, but in small amounts I don't think it would really hurt anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh geez I feel like an idiot. I thought you meant chew, like chewing tobacco that you spit out because you can't swallow it. *facepalm*

Recommended myTakes