What do I do about this?

I’m going out for lunch with a girl on valentine’s day, but I have an eating disorder and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to eat anything. Even if I did force myself to eat, I’d likely force myself to throw up that evening or afternoon, putting me off spending the night with her. I really like her though and want to stay with her

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an eating disorder too and trust me it is hard to go out and eat but one thing I’ve learned to do is really engage yourself in the conversation with the other person. If you really like this girl I’m sure conversation won’t be hard to come by. Never stay quiet that’s when eating disorder voices come in. Enjoy being w her

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her in advance, so she doesn't think you're acting weird. Can you just drink something while she eats?