What's the worst thing you have ever tasted?

I once ate a chewable vitamin c pill with butter... not good. What's the worst thing you have ever tasted?What's the worst thing you have ever tasted?What's the worst thing you have ever tasted?

146

Most Helpful Guy

• When i was about 12 (I think, could be plus or minus a few years) my brother and I decided we would mix a drink. A couple of soft drinks, milk, random spices from the kitchen etc. and it was done. I believe it was kind of blue-green with spices floating. Then we got caught, he skivved off and I had to drink the thing. It was absolutely aweful.
    Also Brondecon (a expectorant). They had to put so much sugar in the thing that it was really bad for you just to get it to a tolerable (still pretty nasty) taste. It was really effective though (I believe its now discontinued due to the sugar thing)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to work in a restaurant that got almost no business. (small town). There were many days when I left the restaurant with less money than I walk in with. So, there were days when my friend, Miguel, and I would be bored out of our minds so we threw two pieces of food together and paid each other in pennies to eat the concoction. On one such day, he piled a tablespoon of horseradish sauce on a lemon wedge. He said he'd pay me 20¢ to eat it. I refused. Eventually, he caved and said he'd pay me $50 and I took the deal. It was just as disgusting as you might think, but I walked away with $50. It was worth it.