To people with an eating disorder. Are you constantly hungry as well?

So, I have an eating disorder. Been bulimic for nearly a year, no one knows and notices anything since my body hasn't changed for any better. My question is, these past few months I am always hungry, I'm constantly hungry and want to eat. I also get thristy a lot, i drink black coffee in the mornings and eat an apple as breakfast, and fast till 4-5pm. And when I do eat, i drink a lot of water and eat less food since it fills me up. Yet i feel hungry all the damn time, my hunger strikes mostly at night. I wake up in the middle of the night feeling hungry and can not go to bed until I eat something. It is the first time i'm experiancing this, can you relate.

Thank you.

Ps: people, I know its wrong and all that shit, i know im doing very unhealthy things so please for gods sake dont chatter about it. I honestly didn't chose to live like this, it was forced on me. Just, try and answer the question. Thank you.

02