A dead fly falls down on your food, just before starting to eat. What do you do?

I throw away the fly and start eating it. It's a pity to throw away food, and some small dead fly on your food, won't cause you any health problems.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• flick that fucker out because i'm hungry ~(=^‥^)_旦~

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut out the part where it landed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Flick it off and eat! Do you have any idea how many Millions of bacteria, maybe Billions, or more, depending on the restaurant, are on your food?
    Realistically, if our immune system isn't constantly challenged with some wretched little 'bugs', it goes into a sleep mode, and we get sick, faster, and worse!!
    Not saying you should go to some Doc's office, and touch the door knobs, and lick your hands, but really, is all the 'Antimicrobial' stuff like soaps, and cleaners, helping us, or just weakening our immune system, because we kill the good bacteria that we need, as well as the rare, occasionally ones, that can hurt you!
    Wash you hands, cook your food, and that makes you like 99% safe!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Throw the whole food away. Especially if it's soup. It's over - R. I. P. Fly & Food

0|0
    0|1
  • I throw away the food it touched, but not all the food

0|0
    0|0
  • Incinerate it and then feed the ashes to my pet dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop eating/lose my appetite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat the part it fell on

0|0
    0|0
  • I will stop eating and lose my appetite

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick it off and continue eating my meal
    Or pick it off & take off a small spoon full of the food it landed on, and then continue eating

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes